João Cancelo

JamDav1982

But but but... Pep loves us! He didn't bid for FDJ when we wanted to dump him, don't you remember?!

You were wrong on FDJ. Accept it and move on.

As for Pep... he also tried to persuade Messi to stay with Barca when he wanted to leave.

Dont you remember?!

khaled_a_d

If Laporta's guarantee has been approved by La Liga than what the hell are we waiting with Cancelo?

Apparently it isn't enough for his entire salary.
We are waiting for Ansu, Lenglet deals to be official, possibly along another departure (Abde?)

Porque

If Laporta's guarantee has been approved by La Liga than what the hell are we waiting with Cancelo?

Apparantly the guarantee hasn't been submitted as they are still waiting for the palanca payment. The guarantee is just that, so if it is not submitted yet, there must be worry within the club of the payment actually arriving... or of the guarantee giving an opportunity to delay the payment further.

Basically, absolutely last resort. Oh, the drama. Where's your brother in laws, cousin owning a team in Qatar to buy your shitters when you need 'em ay?

Saladin

Apparantly the guarantee hasn't been submitted as they are still waiting for the palanca payment. The guarantee is just that, so if it is not submitted yet, there must be worry within the club of the payment actually arriving... or of the guarantee giving an opportunity to delay the payment further.

Basically, absolutely last resort. Oh, the drama. Where's your brother in laws, cousin owning a team in Qatar to buy your shitters when you need 'em ay?
WTF is up with these shitty funds that can't seem to transfer the money owed to the club? A German one, even. Never would have taken the Germans for being late or inefficient in any scenario, but here we are.

Fucking Ratomeu, hope the love of his life fucks his best friend and his favourite TV shows gets cancelled whilst his car dies in the middle of nowhere with zero cellphone signal and no human in sight, greasy fuck.

Porque

WTF is up with these shitty funds that can't seem to transfer the money owed to the club? A German one, even. Never would have taken the Germans for being late or inefficient in any scenario, but here we are.

This explains it.

joan-laporta.gif

Maybe the deals were not as airtight as led to believe, and mostly about getting around the FFP issues for last years registrations. Kicking the buck so to speak.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We got fucked over, haven't we?

Not gonna mention all the targets. Missed out on Messi return and now missed out on one single most important signing (RB).

Laporta the saint though. Fat fuck lying lawyer who never built anything by himself and used FC Barcelona for his own promotion.

Let that sink in.

Raketa10

This is seriously embarrassing stuff. I agree with Barcaman, if we fail to sign the most important target we had this summer then he should fuck off from the club. He and his board are embarrassing this club for some time now. Bartomeu financially destroyed Barca but now Laporta is completely destroying what’s left of our reputation. I hope he will fix this during the next 24 hours or he should resign.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't whine at all as I don't rate the reject Cancelo at all.

It's the principle to what we stopped to.
I am not that fond of Cancelo either, but he will definitely improve the team since our other options are awful.

If the price is right I can get behind it.

Home of Barca Fans