João Félix

behindbrowneyes

Temptation pretty much summed up my thoughts about Felix.

Felix' biggest issue is his lack of mentality. Comes across as a good boy who thinks talent is enough.
You saw the difference when Ferran replaced him. Ferran isn't as talented, but he has the fire that is needed more than ever in this team. Not that I want to start Ferran. He is better from the bench. He has that energetic aura and the will to turn things around.

Might be just the haircut, but he reminds of Kaka at Real Madrid.

Messi983

Could see it happen but tbf would rather keep Ferran. Unless it's another loan with no obligation to buy.

Felix has some talent which he's shown occasionally but if there is one thing we've seen so far is that he's consistently inconsistent. Pretty good replacement for Dembele from that standpoint although obviously totally different profiles.

I prefer to buy Savio for 30-40m (he might not be all that either but profile wise fits better to what we need) than keep Joao permanently. Also don't think we should sign the other Joao either. Unless we plan to cash on Balde just don't see us succeeding longterm using two offensive FBs. Maybe could work if we'd commit to play 3 atb full time but don't see it happen. Will never happen but maybe we should hire Xabi Alonso. I'm sure he would make Cancelo and Balde work like he's doing with Frimpong and Grimaldo who are even more offensive.

Porque

Xabi will be impossible probably.

Hire Thiago Motta. 4th in Serie A and just KO Inter in the Cup beating them away. Watched part of the game and he had them very well setup and done the changes to get a late comeback win.

Savio is technically a Troyes player so if he/agent put pressure that he wants to stay in LaLiga then a door could open up for us.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We need to cut our losses with him and Ferran(since I saw him mentioned above) at the end of the season. These type of players are simply not good enough for any top club or at least clubs with ambition of being one.

Rumors of another loan with an obligatory buy at the end terrifies me. We know that Xavi didn't want him so Laporta would be the driving force behind such a garbage move.

mc_lovin

Another loan would be okay to make up the numbers in attack. There's no way we are stupid enough to agree to a mandatory buy clause. So no worries there.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Another loan would be okay to make up the numbers in attack. There's no way we are stupid enough to agree to a mandatory buy clause. So no worries there.
Wait, what? Oh sweety, we ARE stupid enough - look at our transfer history last 10-15 years haha...

Zidane82

I like his inventiveness and skill levels

He’s unique in out squad

We are apparently in talks to EXTEND his loan period by 12 months

Home of Barca Fans