João Félix

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd like to see what he could do with a different coach at Barca.

He's a type of player elite coaches hate. I think it's a hard pass from me too. He's one of those hybrid weird fit players that don't fit in anywhere unless they are one of the best players in the world.

Felix however is at best a 6/10 player.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He's a type of player elite coaches hate. I think it's a hard pass from me too. He's one of those hybrid weird fit players that don't fit in anywhere unless they are one of the best players in the world.

Felix however is at best a 6/10 player.
You're probably right, but at the moment our entire squad plays like shit and Felix is the only one that sometimes puts a smile on my face when I watch our sorry ass team - like even I have a better first touch than Raphinha ffs...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You're probably right, but at the moment our entire squad plays like shit and Felix is the only one that sometimes puts a smile on my face when I watch our sorry ass team - like even I have a better first touch than Raphinha ffs...

I just want a proper LW tbh. Seems like it's too much to ask for though considering we haven't signed one since Neymar left 6-7 years ago.

behindbrowneyes

I see your point since he is an elegant player.

However, like someone said above, he lacks consistency and it is not balanced in a way that should make the club consider buying him. In one game he looks like prime Kaka at AC Milan, in the next three like Kaka at Real Madrid.

Don't know what it is with him. Seeing him against Atletico compared to other games makes you think he lacks motivation and fire in average games. Hard work beats talent if talent doesn't work hard. I might do him wrong here, but that's how he comes across to me. I know he has taken a paycut to facilitate his loan to Barca, but he needs to up his game to make a serious club pay a fee to buy him.

Daisymorr

The 1 season wonder?

Nice
Come on now, its clear as day he will not fall away. He's 22 (I think) and has so much ability. Dribbles past people for fun and can open defences.
I think he would be a great signing.
Maybe he has outgrown Napoli after achieving the league title and needs a new challenge?

serghei

He is no doubt talented, but incredibly immature. He needs to get it embedded into his brain that at a big club he needs to perform every single game, not perform one game and then take 3 games vacation. That is never going to cut it at this level.

He's like a Lyon player at this stage. Played at Atletico, Chelsea, now Barca, at these clubs, if you don't put in the work every game, you're toast. I feel that the pressure is too much for him. Like Depay, he'd be more into his zone at a B club that doesn't have the pressure of results.

Home of Barca Fans