João Félix

Sooke

He's a type of player elite coaches hate. I think it's a hard pass from me too. He's one of those hybrid weird fit players that don't fit in anywhere unless they are one of the best players in the world.

Felix however is at best a 6/10 player.
6/10 sounds a little bit overrated I think.

BerkeleyBernie

What a player. Can take on defenders, always puts the shot on goal, and can pick out the better pass when he has support. AND entertaining, ffs, which is why I watch footie in the first place. Sorely missing from Barca in recent years. The two Joaos are by far the best players on the team right now. Game deciders.

Iniesta Ultra

Felix will never be consistently good under gimpball. He might have a chance of consistently playing like today under different manager with Barca.

JamDav1982

Said this a number of times.. Chelsea felt he had all the ability in the world but was weak mentally during games.. could not tell how he would be one game to the next and one poor touch/pass could knock him off game at any point.

In training with no pressure he was the top dog.. in games.. nowhere near it.

Barca will be seeing same and what he can be if can get head right but just cant find it with any consistency.

Guessing Atleti think of him exactly as Chelsea did given their comments after game he scored against them and way they acted during game.

behindbrowneyes

Can't believe how Xavi thinks Ferran is superior to Felix.
At this point it is irrelevant whom out of these two you start. Whoever will come from the bench is the one who will perform better in that particular game. Performancewise none of these two deserve to start, but someone has to.

Home of Barca Fans