João Félix

ebc_99

ATM did alot by offloading Griezmann who's way past his prime , for someone faster and younger and possibly better at goal poaching. It ain't even about the goal numbers, the way this guy naturally sees an opportunity out of nowhere, without having to work tremenedously hard for the ball like how Griezmann does. That's insane and he's a natural for sure.

How the fuck is Griezmann past his prime? Felix is good but friendlies don't mean shit, let's see how he does in La Liga before we get ahead of ourselves. I do hope he does really well though, Barca need more competition.

henias

How the fuck is Griezmann past his prime? Felix is good but friendlies don't mean shit, let's see how he does in La Liga before we get ahead of ourselves. I do hope he does really well though, Barca need more competition.

A simple search of his stats will tell you that he is past his prime, he's declining every season, especially 18/19. Friendlies dont matter obviously but he's consistently putting out performances and has adapted quite well despite being his debut hasnt it?

And yes, La Liga needs a spark. Cant be strolling in the park, wont do any good.

Last edited:

ebc_99

A simple search of his stats will tell you that he is past his prime, he's declining every season, especially 18/19. Friendlies dont matter obviously but he's consistently putting out performances and has adapted quite well despite being his debut hasnt it?

And yes, La Liga needs a spark. Cant be strolling in the park, wont do any good.

Ok, I disagree, I think he can still get better and do that with Barca, but we will see this season.

Feliz has adapted brilliantly, and I want him to succeed but I don't want to get too excited yet, but the signs are good.

Marchisio8

Banned
To be fair he was ok. The first goal he couldn't do anything, that second one I was trolling him a bit, he couldn't foresee that one either and Felix was just too quick.

A bit slow but solid.

He wasn't ok, he is out of shape.

But then again, it's preseason, so who gives a fuck.

Donatello

Another great goal, out-running De Ligt. :troll:

Let's keep amicable relations with Atletico.

Should've signed over Griezmann, been telling that for a long time.

This guy has composure of a veteran, and his technical skills are already top notch. If we can integrate Griezmann, we could have integrated him as well.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Should've signed over Griezmann, been telling that for a long time.

This guy has composure of a veteran, and his technical skills are already top notch. If we can accumulate Griezmann, we could have accumulated him as well.

I was mocked by many here when I said he is a better option for us over Grienmann.

Him being with ATM means he won't join Real, but our board keeps fucking relationship with other clubs that we used to have a solid relationship with.

Donatello

I was mocked by many here when I said he is a better option for us over Grienmann.

Him being with ATM means he won't join Real, but our board keeps fucking relationship with other clubs that we used to have a solid relationship with.

Even if he's available, he will definitely cost more than 200M. He has a 7 year contract afaik.

Givenchy

its pointless looking at these young talents and saying 'we should of moved for him instead of x proven player', Valverde would have this guy playing like Denis Suarez had we signed him

ATM did alot by offloading Griezmann who's way past his prime , for someone faster and younger and possibly better at goal poaching. It ain't even about the goal numbers, the way this guy naturally sees an opportunity out of nowhere, without having to work tremenedously hard for the ball like how Griezmann does. That's insane and he's a natural for sure.

Yeah Griezmanns prime was 15/16, especially in 2016 he was unbelievable good. Against us, Bayern in Cl and vs Germany in Euro 2016 he showed magical performances but lost both finals. After that season he came weaker and weaker. His passing is still terrific but in other aspects Joao Felix is better.

its pointless looking at these young talents and saying 'we should of moved for him instead of x proven player', Valverde would have this guy playing like Denis Suarez had we signed him

Thats the problem, lets hope that at least De Jong wont be victim of Valverdes tactics :lol:

Home of Barca Fans