Jonathan Dos Santos

Meitux

he sucks thats all i dont understand why you guys worry about him he didnt show anything so its better to say goodbye to him

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And what makes you say that? He didn't really get enough chances to prove his worth.
I do have a feeling he'll accept Sevilla's offer and move next week.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Having the dos Santos brothers will not happen. Read that if Sevilla fail to acquire JDS's services that they will not try to sign anyone else. GDS is not an option.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

And what makes you say that? He didn't really get enough chances to prove his worth.
I do have a feeling he'll accept Sevilla's offer and move next week.

Having song why the hell does barça need a average player like dos santos? his brother was hype so is he.

Yugi

he wont play in this team and he shouldnt be so stubborn, he has nice offer in foken Sevilla where he could reunite with his brother

F

Flavia

ASport is reporting he accepted the move, MD saying he refused... who knows. I hope he takes it.

Yugi

Monchi (sports director Sevilla): "We closed the option of signing Dos Santos many days ago. He just doesn't want to leave Barcelona."

I think he likes to be in stands

F

Flavia

Seems he is staying, despite everyone telling him to go. Maybe in january he'll go somewhere, if he doesnt play at all at Barça.

Home of Barca Fans