Jonathan Dos Santos

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Which is good. Dos Santos can't cut it right now but he can easily lead the team/midfield against these lower teams (maybe the lowest teams in primera too?) Copa Del Rey is a good school.

At least there is still a lot of potential in the cantera, dno't know if they will ever make it.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Jonathan played on the right next to Andrés Iniesta and completed 76 passes from 87 attempts. He had three efforts on goal, recovered possession five times and made seven blocks, confirming his all-round ability and physical presence.

Ni-ice.

B

beautifulgame

Some of you underrate him. He's very good, and by the looks of his attitude I am sure he will succeed.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Yes, but he's Jonathan's 'competition' is he not?

Sort of, but less than us having to pick between one or the other I think this is just more evidence that splurging on Cesc right now would be stupid, stupid, stupid.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Jonathan played on the right next to Andrés Iniesta and completed 76 passes from 87 attempts. He had three efforts on goal, recovered possession five times and made seven blocks, confirming his all-round ability and physical presence.

Ni-ice.

Great seeing that he indeed is showing his ability. I don't know if any of you paid attention but he made some sweet tackles and interceptions. Additionally he grew in confidence as the game went on, just as I thought he would :)

barca96

Which is good. Dos Santos can't cut it right now but he can easily lead the team/midfield against these lower teams (maybe the lowest teams in primera too?) Copa Del Rey is a good school.

At least there is still a lot of potential in the cantera, dno't know if they will ever make it.

thats why i think pep should rest xavi once we are crusing against the lower teams in league
and let jds come in for xavi..

barca96

im so glad he played last night.
how long did he play?
did he perform good?
i missed the match..
fell asleep just 2hours before the bloody kick off

Moe