Jonathan Dos Santos

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Who's the king of hitting the cross bar again!?

Every long range effort!? Each of them hit the cross bar!? Some day he's gonna break one for sure:hooray:

On another note, mexican manager seems to have a huge liking for Barcelona... 4 current & ex-barcelona players featured in his team yesterday and all of them are gonna be the starters for Mexico NT at South Africa. Marquez & JDS along with Efrain Juarez & GDS!!

Also Efrain Juarez seems to be doing very well these days, do we have any option on the player? I remember there was even some speculation in summer

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, me too...I know he had a nice run out for El Tri recently in International play but haven't heard much about his progress with the youth side

samg85

Who's the king of hitting the cross bar again!?

Every long range effort!? Each of them hit the cross bar!? Some day he's gonna break one for sure:hooray:

On another note, mexican manager seems to have a huge liking for Barcelona... 4 current & ex-barcelona players featured in his team yesterday and all of them are gonna be the starters for Mexico NT at South Africa. Marquez & JDS along with Efrain Juarez & GDS!!

Also Efrain Juarez seems to be doing very well these days, do we have any option on the player? I remember there was even some speculation in summer

When I saw it, it looked like a missile hitting the crossbar. lol. Efrain is doing well. He's still young and is very fast. I think Barca should have kept him or loaned him out because Puyol won't be able to cut at right back much longer if Alves is injured. It's too demanding.

barca96

When I saw it, it looked like a missile hitting the crossbar. lol. Efrain is doing well. He's still young and is very fast. I think Barca should have kept him or loaned him out because Puyol won't be able to cut at right back much longer if Alves is injured. It's too demanding.

lol.i have never seen efrain play but im sure we got better players than efrain.
bartra & dalmau. but puyol can be a back-up for alves for at least 2 years. at least!

jairzinho

He came on late and made a decent showing of himself. he didn't do much wrong. I'd like to see him more often though.

desoe

I think he mainly tried to defend, so there was not really a proper chance to play with the ball very much.

Eetu

Adormit
To summarize it; he was a bit slow when distributing the ball, but quick to get on the right side of play when defending. A little more confidence and he could've been doing great things.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He should've passed it to Messi instead of going for the chip to an offside Ibra...

Haven't seen the game but that attitude gave me refreshing assurance from JDS... not many would have the confidence to do that, especially when he is famous for keeping it simple!!

Future does look bright;)

Home of Barca Fans