Jonathan Dos Santos

Meitux

Yeah all those things have been said and in the end he will only be used for the meaningless games in the end of the season and friendlies. With Roberto's developing and obviously Fabregas in our midfield there's no space for him. We should sell him the right moment before noone is interested..

I can't actually believe that he thinks he will have some place here in the future, if he cares for his career he should just leave.

jairzinho

We need to give JDS a chance. There's something about him that suggests he could be a late bloomer and be really successful as he matures. The club is seeing this which is why they've still kept him around. Hope he gets more playing time this season.

:jds:

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
We need to give JDS a chance. There's something about him that suggests he could be a late bloomer and be really successful as he matures. The club is seeing this which is why they've still kept him around. Hope he gets more playing time this season.

:jds:

Xavi and Iniesta part 2. As they get older they get better.

Meitux

Deal with what? I don't know if Dos Santos has talent but he will wait too much for a chance and IF it will be given to him. If he's patient for a doubtful future in Barcelona as i said above playing only in meaningless games in the end of the season and friendlies its fine for him. But don't expect him to be a future starter or something...

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Dos Santos: "Since I was a kid, it was my dream to play at Barça. Difficult moments make you more mature, you don't get anything for free."

Dos Santos: "Tata Martino is close to the players. We've been working very intensely on training and there's a great team-spirit."

ebc_99

I really like JDS and would love it if he succeeds at the club, but I just don't think he is good enough to be anything more than backup.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Everyone whining about him staying, and if he somehow manages to have a great season everyone is going to be like : I told you so or I always knew JDS was great.. Etc

Could we stop whining cause we are
Stuck with him whether you like it or not

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
JDS will surely outshine the ones who were scared to stay and try to get into first team here... Come on JDS!!

Home of Barca Fans