Jordi Alba

BerkeleyBernie

Alves was amazing, and he has all in all been a better RB for us than Alba has been a LB. Alves is the better player. But we are truly blessed having such a talented LB as Alba - has there ever been a better one i Barca history?

:abidal: :wave:

Different kind of player, of course. But brilliant in his role while here.

Arizona Scott

What do we think is the best way to spell Alba--Vermaelen, Semedo, Roberto? One issue is I think Sergi needs rest too, the only way I can think to rest Alba and Roberto is with Vermaelen at LB. Is this what we see tomorrow?

FCBfan22

What do we think is the best way to spell Alba--Vermaelen, Semedo, Roberto? One issue is I think Sergi needs rest too, the only way I can think to rest Alba and Roberto is with Vermaelen at LB. Is this what we see tomorrow?

Just rotate the three fullbacks. Vermaelen at LB was a disaster of epic proportions last time.

Alik

He is probably is our second most crucial player as we do not have any one who can take over from him in the squad. Letting Digne go, without having a plan other than to play Semedp/Roberto/Vermaelen at LB was foolish.

At least upfront we have both Messi and Dembele for magic.

Cool

Mind boggling how Valvarde and Abidal looked at each other and thought it’s fine to go the entire season without a backup for him.

serghei

Made a real mess at their goal. Had plenty of time to judge that ball. Let's hope he doesn't forget how to defend, I know Alba as a good defender, and lately he's been pretty average in this area.

xXKonan

Made a real mess at their goal. Had plenty of time to judge that ball. Let's hope he doesn't forget how to defend, I know Alba as a good defender, and lately he's been pretty average in this area.
I said it before but he's getting more vunrable with his defending especially in 1v1 situations.

He was much better in that regard not that long ago but it seems like he's struggling a bit.

FinBarcelonafan

He messed up two crosses from Real and one lead to a goal and other in a good chance. He needs to improve in headers. I know he is small but he should have better idea where the ball will land. Shame shame.

Home of Barca Fans