Jordi Alba

Trickykid

Not sure how Hummels is of relevance to this unless Hummels is known to very rarely commit fouls.

Earlier in the Euros there was a tweet about him not having comitted any fouls so far. I'm pretty sure that's your relevance right there.

Maria

Has been called-up for the Olympics, together with Montoya, Thiago and Tello..and Brazil could take Dani Alves also. Not even now, after they won the EC, the spanish federation can't give us a break.

pawanme10

He played every single minute of the EC! Anyway, this squad is a 22 man squad, the short listed 18 man squad should come out soon, right? Hopefully he doesn't make it. :|

Maria

can't believe he's playing the olyimpcs. I officially hate Luis Milla (if the name is right).

I can't believe that he doesn't understand how important is for Tito that the team starts well in the Supercup..if Busi decided not to go because he was too tired, I don't understand why Jordi doesn't do the same.

He played every single minute of the EC! Anyway, this squad is a 22 man squad, the short listed 18 man squad should come out soon, right? Hopefully he doesn't make it. :|

Milla probably wants to take him(otherwise he wouldn't have put him on the list) and he's testing the waters right now. I hope that Tito stops him from going with the U-23 team, but I am not very hopefull.

Last edited:

pawanme10

Milla probably wants to take him(otherwise he wouldn't have put him on the list) and he's testing the waters right now. I hope that Tito stops him from going with the U-23 team, but I am not very hopefull.

This is where we wait and see the character of this guy. Will he do a Messi? When Messi did that though we had quiet a few attacking options. If Jordi does that and gets injured or fatigued, then I'm seeing Adriano filling up.. After 2 matches and 53 minutes he will go off for a month. Then, we would be forced to revert 3-4-3 or Muniesa at LB.

Jordi, a lot is at stake! I hope he knows what he is doing. :angry:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Has been called-up for the Olympics, together with Montoya, Thiago and Tello..and Brazil could take Dani Alves also. Not even now, after they won the EC, the spanish federation can't give us a break.

They better take Casillas, Ramos and Alonso too...

J

jiopi

Not good, I hope that he is actually rested in there and doesn't play every game,

Lucas_1993

So Alba is officially called up to the olympic squad. Confused though, he played every game for them in the Euros and despite La Liga starting later than the prem Barca still have the Super Cup to deal with and maybe knackered but judging by his pace and stamina at the Euros he hopefully will be fine. Interesting though, although ideally it would have been best if he could just prepare with Barca without international distraction

J

jiopi

Not happy with the olympic call. Should be starting preseason with Barca. :angry:

B

barcelonista

“I had spoken a lot with Jordi Alba, as with other potential players who could come. We knew he played with the senior team, but he was very excited to do a double. I gave him my congratulations after the tournament, and he said he wanted to play the Olympic Games.”

- Luis Milla

U mad, barcaforum?

Andrewwatts

What a magical player. Defender of the tournament by far. Great signing for Barca, 14 million euros is an absoute steal

Defender of the tournament by far. Still think Pirlo is man of tournament.

Barca have a real coup here. Imagine him and Alves

Home of Barca Fans