Jordi Alba

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
He already put in work for La Roja during the Euros, let the man rest and get ready for next season.

Guys like Javi Martinez and Juan Mata really got no playing time, so they should be fine and not exhausted for their clubs.

F

Flavia

Jordi Alba set to arrive on Wednesday

www.fcbarcelona.cat

07/03/2012 18:40

(Latest update: 07/03/2012 18:27)

Barça's new player will arrive on Wednesday for the traditional photo with the FC Barcelona crest. On Thursday he'll undergo his medical and sign his contract

On Wednesday Jordi Alba will return to the club where he spent six seasons as a youth player. Barça’s new left back will visit the Club offices tomorrow morning and pose for the traditional photograph with the FC Barcelona crest. On Thursday, Jordi Alba will undergo his medical, sign his five-year contract, attend the traditional photo op at the Camp Nou and hold his first press conference as an Azulgrana.

The following schedule details Jordi Alba’s itinerary for Wednesday and Thursday:

Wednesday, July 4

- 12:30. Photo op at the Club offices

Thursday, July 5

- 8:30. Medical exam at Hospital de Barcelona

- Following the exam at Hospital de Barcelona, medical exam at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper

-16:00. Contract signing ceremony at the Club offices

- Following the ceremony, photo op at the Club offices with Sandro Rosell

- 17:00. Presentation at the Camp Nou (open to the public)

- Following the presentation, press conference at the Sala París

The presentation at the Camp Nou and the press conference will be broadcast live by Barça TV and will be streamed live on the Club’s website.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
ec1ad169-fdc8-46ab-bad4-689058e869dd

mixer

I found some news and I read that today(12.30 - polish time) is his photo session against the FC Barcelona crest.

pawanme10

Alba: "At the Euro, I was totally focused on playing. I told my agents I didn't want to hear anything. They were in charge of the talks."

Alba: "I don't think about how I left Barça. I learned a lot during those 8 years, and now I return home, to be with my people."

Alba: "Now I have a few days off and then we'll see if I'm part of the final squad, but I'm young and feel capable of going to the Games."

Does this mean he is going to the games for sure? :(

I found some news and I read that today(12.30 - polish time) is his photo session against the FC Barcelona crest.

Official: Jordi Alba will arrive tomorrow in Barcelona. He'll have medical tests, sign his contract and give a press conference on Thursday [@barcastuff - yesterday]

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Before 1970 , before Johan Cruyff joined the Barcelona club , the club was in a very bad shape , almost bankrupt and facing one thing and another . But there was a dream which was still intact .Who initiated it that I don't remember at the moment. But it said that ' In future , someday for sure , FC Barcelona will play beautiful football and football that will conquer the hearts and the game will be played by 11 homegrown players. ' Pep almost did it. Hopefully sometime soon.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Before 1970 , before Johan Cruyff joined the Barcelona club , the club was in a very bad shape , almost bankrupt and facing one thing and another . But there was a dream which was still intact .Who initiated it that I don't remember at the moment. But it said that ' In future , someday for sure , FC Barcelona will play beautiful football and football that will conquer the hearts and the game will be played by 11 homegrown players. ' Pep almost did it. Hopefully sometime soon.
Signing Neymar would spoil it then

P

Patty2720

Iniesta-Cesc-Messi

Thiago-Busquets-Xavi

Alba-Pique-Puyol-Montoya

Valdes

If I most say it myself, amazing line-up !

Home of Barca Fans