Jordi Alba

Pepe Silvia

Ooooh. Better crosser? I think that's where they are very very similar actually. Tiki - taka I would agree with (he seems to slot in perfectly so far) but Adriano has some top-class crosses of his own too.

hellsangel1

Yes. But Iniesta is God and 982506873068275 times better than Cesc. When fit, he always starts. Is Adriano also God and 982506873068275 times better than Alba? :pep:

No because Adriano is only 982506873068275 times better than Alba but Iniesta is actually more than 10000003068275 times better than Cesc. Get your facts straight!

E

estranged

Where's that guy who filled 20 pages of this thread with "Crap signing"...."Can't defend". Oh yea he's banned.

Great performance defensively IMO. Quite possibly got us a point at the end of the night with that clearance when Benzema hit the post, and was generally a beast on the right flank.

mobster_1930

He needs to get more involved in the attack. He is really fast and has a good pace, it's waste for Barca that Alba is just being used as a deffender right now.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Great signing, especially for that price.

Its gonna be hard for anyone to fill Abidals boots, when he goes.. but he looked impressive again.

plus hes lightning fast :wub:

F

Flavia

He was great today. And specially on defense, everyone's biggest worry.

Home of Barca Fans