Jordi Alba

Josef K

I love how he doesn't clear those long passes Madrid sends to their forwards, but instead does the difficult thing which is to control the ball and keep possession even with the attacker right on him. He is very talented and ballsy.

Exactly! Resembled Abidal's coolness this match

PacoBJuarez

Very impressed with his performance, glad to see him justifying my wishes that he get the start. I really like what I see from him in both attack and defense, his pure speed and work rate are such assets on that side of the field. Especially when up against wingers like Di Maria... who he ate for breakfast.

X

xaviniesta

i think he was brilliant today, i love this guy. he reads the game so well, both ways. some of his defensive recoverings were just amazing to watch and his goal reminded me of the one he scored in euro final. he is so calm and deadly in front of goal, check his la masia days where he was a striker.

Caluhu

First goal is like a Villa's finish; second goal is like a Messi's lob. :worthy:

Jokes aside, he still had a good overall game. Wonder if that's because we shift our attacks toward the left wing?

Home of Barca Fans