Jordi Alba

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He is a very good player and had a great performance... I still think he needs to slow down a little bit when he's pushing from behind both with and without the ball...

Richard.H

He's a great player and very speedy. I love when he goes forward. I just hope we had more players in the box or else it's wasteful for him to run down the flank.

Pepe Silvia

Quickly becoming one of my favorites the way he man handles forwards. He is small but what he lacks in size he makes up for in scrappiness and power. He is strong!

Pepe Silvia

He is still going to be considered a liability in the air compared to Abidal, but yes I was proven wrong on his counter defending and defending his side. He's been brilliant for us so far.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
He is still going to be considered a liability in the air compared to Abidal, but yes I was proven wrong on his counter defending and defending his side. He's been brilliant for us so far.

Fair play, at least you are man enough to admit it, i'm arguing with this guy on FB who thinks that Alba is a worse Lb then Evra and that Di Maria ripped Alba to shreds tonight. :rofl1:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I love how he doesn't clear those long passes Madrid sends to their forwards, but instead does the difficult thing which is to control the ball and keep possession even with the attacker right on him. He is very talented and ballsy.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Thought he played very well, defended his side of the pitch and was eager to get forward...although too often let down by his teammates, IMO

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I love how he doesn't clear those long passes Madrid sends to their forwards, but instead does the difficult thing which is to control the ball and keep possession even with the attacker right on him. He is very talented and ballsy.

He's going to be a great player for us, the talent is there, seems like we finally got a break when it comes to a signing, which haven't been good recently.

Stric

And to think we only paid 15 mil for him... wow. The best signing we've had for a long time. Very, very pleased with Alba, not just tonight, but since his very first game for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans