Jordi Alba

Stric

What a steal for.. €13M?

I believe it was 14. Not sure, though. But good point, regardless. Every time I see him play the way he does, all I can think of is that he's worth waaaaaaaaaaay more in today's market than what Barca paid. And to think that Song cost us about 5 mil more... No offense to Song, he's been good, but Alba has been just so incredible that this comparison is bound to come up at some point. At least in my head.

Vapor

This guy is an absolute SPEED DEMON. Holy shit!

I'm so happy with this signing... he's been awesome for us all season.

Stric

This guy is an absolute SPEED DEMON. Holy shit!

I'm so happy with this signing... he's been awesome for us all season.

Holy shit indeed! It's hard to keep track of those off-the-ball runs, but now that I see it... damn. :O

karthik

Had some poor touches in the beginning of the game and needlessly got a yellow card very early in the game. But still, came back strong and improved as the game progressed. Great assist for Xavi.

Trickykid

Had some poor touches in the beginning of the game and needlessly got a yellow card very early in the game. But still, came back strong and improved as the game progressed. Great assist for Xavi.

Yeah, that yellow he got after, what, 10 mins or so, really had med raging. It was rash and downright stupid getting booked that early. Those two fouls he did rather soon after had me worrying, but from the on it was smooth sailing, and he seemed to understand, that he should play it safe. That, and of course the fact that he was barely troubled for the rest of the game.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, in another match, he could've been sent off with some of the officiating in the Primera...He settled after that and put in yet another imperious performance

X

xaviniesta

in which minuite was pedro's run down the flank when he was like 10 meters behind defender but still got ahead of him. ?

Home of Barca Fans