Jordi Alba

X

xaviniesta

He was close to be sent off. He needs to control himself.

in couple of first minutes i was afraid of the same. esepcially when the assistant ref gave one soft foul, which i guess peres lasa didn't think it was but had to gave the foul. i was afraid that he will give 2nd yellow for that but luckily no.

impeh

Hi, its me..
looks great, and keeps scoring :wub:

didnt pick up an injury did he? looked to be struggling a little towards the end..

Papabeef

Alba's stock is the one that changed the most this season till now in our lineup i would say, the guy is incredible! with or without scoring, it just adds the cherry on top of the cake.

E

estranged

Where are those morons who kept saying he's a bad signing? And that he couldn't defend? :lol:

J

jtmx12

It's just insane how fast this guy is. He always ends up making those impossible runs making everyone else look slow.

He attacks, defends. He always look great. Keep playing like this please Jordi, don't stop!

Yugi

since that euro final goal he has become goal scoring machine didnt he? add this to his insane speed, ability to defend and track well and his young age
I dare to say he is best LB in world right now, anyone has better candidate?

raskolnikov

Amazing stamina, the guy is a machine. Didnt expect him to do this well, really happy that he joined us.
His goal eventhough offside was pretty good, it was funny how he aplogized to Leo eventhough he did the right thing.

Home of Barca Fans