Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
"What I'm about to say is not a criticism, I'm just stating a fact: there were no ballboys in the second half, which is something typical of small teams when experiencing difficulties.-Jose Mourinho

:lol:

My God the irony...

Jose Mourinho making jokes about small teams when he parks the bus against us 90% of the time :lol:

Maria

Apparently the RFEF banned Teixeira from reffing RM this season after Mou was waiting him last night..and guess who is going to be the reff for Villareal-Barca? :rofl1: But hey, if the thing with the ballboys makes us a small team, what does that makes RM? Nothing less than a disgusting team, with a corrupt president and a morally bankrupt coach.

Also today, Eladio Parames(Mourinho's spokesperson) insulted Dani Alves on twitter(he basically called him a monkey) and some other Barca players.

And here is another sample of RM's famous "senorio" from last night:

Before any of the madridistas write an answer for all this, think how would you feel if instead of Mou it would have been Pep and instead of Rui Faria, "Pito" Vilanova.

Last edited:

ricknattery

and there will still be innocent souls who would believe the ref mistakes against Barca in Liga were "human mistakes"
Be ready to witness more robbery from RM all the way thorugh the Liga

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The thugs at Madrid have peanut brain really... They come up with this shit when there's talk of a crisis. It's so predictable

La LL

Generally Delightful
The thugs at Madrid have peanut brain really... They come up with this shit when there's talk of a crisis. It's so predictable

Its actually quite funny how transparent it is. You'd think that someone like Mou who "controls the flow of the press" so intensely would see just how fake it all looks.

ammarfcb

ze special one
"What I'm about to say is not a criticism, I'm just stating a fact: there were no ballboys in the second half, which is something typical of small teams when experiencing difficulties.-Jose Mourinho

:lol:

coming from the manager of the team that celebrates penalties like they are champions league trophies - small teams these days.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Parames revealed what Jose Mourinho said to referee Teixeira Vitienes in the parking area after Wednesday's game.

"You have no respect for professionals. You're going to smoke a cigar now and have a good laugh, you bastard," Mourinho said, according to his spokesman.

And what do you say to this Gio...? He is lying too!?

How low can this mother fucker get though? Allowing his troop to call a fellow professional a donkey!? I hate RFEF :angry:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Parames revealed what Jose Mourinho said to referee Teixeira Vitienes in the parking area after Wednesday's game.

"You have no respect for professionals. You're going to smoke a cigar now and have a good laugh, you bastard," Mourinho said, according to his spokesman.

I guess Mourinho told him that because he didn't sent off Lassana when he had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans