Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Mou of course can cut it only at small clubs or the ones in deep pit... Because that way he can get away with his shit tactics, violent streak, allworldagainstmeandmyplayers statements, etc.

At a club like Madrid that obviously won't work. I said this last year itself but his fame at his previous clubs got him what he wanted(the invincible status at the club, getting the club behind his back even at the cost of their own reputation, getting Valdano sacked, etc.) But this season he is being exposed to what he is... I'm waiting for his sack :)
I don't do this shit much like dalitis... But this is really an accomplishment :D

gingerless

Watching Jose fail Classico after Classico is a pleasure I'm going to miss once he's gone.

Scum.

nothing too big, but has anyone else noticed how he dresses like a farmer these days?

from this

Jose_Mourinho_746419a.jpg

to this

Jos--Mourinho-006.jpg

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, loads of people have said that before. I do wonder why...Do you think he wants to look more like a coach, because he was a very trendy bloke. Actually I've nailed it...Pep looks so damn good in his attire that there is no point attracting comparisons as he would lose every time. Solved *dusts off hands*.

gingerless

Yeah, loads of people have said that before. I do wonder why...Do you think he wants to look more like a coach, because he was a very trendy bloke. Actually I've nailed it...Pep looks so damn good in his attire that there is no point attracting comparisons as he would lose every time. Solved *dusts off hands*.

he is being reduced to the bare essentials that's why. there's no time to waste on thinking of what to wear and how you present yourself when you have pep mind fucking you this bad, he lost it a long time ago but has since been regressing further and further, look at how he has aged for example, he wasn't always this ugly either

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
to me this match showed that mourinho had the tactics all wrong in the past classico.. Madrid outplayed us for spells in this match and prolly deserved to win. Bezema should have been out there for sure also. kinda funny that this lineup the one mourinho did not want to play with.. was the one that had the most success against us

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
to me this match showed that mourinho had the tactics all wrong in the past classico.. Madrid outplayed us for spells in this match and prolly deserved to win. Bezema should have been out there for sure also. kinda funny that this lineup the one mourinho did not want to play with.. was the one that had the most success against us

Good points from the match, Mou won't play this formation again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans