Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Usually I'm told it's both. But then again they mostly are opinions of people who have caused the decline of posting level in the recent forum history so I never pay attention to this stuff.

Yeah, I'm biased! (if that makes you any happier ;))

D

DavidVilla

Usually I'm told it's both. But then again they mostly are opinions of people who have caused the decline of posting level in the recent forum history so I never pay attention to this stuff.

Well I just could not believe that you were serious when saying that Mourinho's comment could not be categorized as complaining. It's STANDARD Mourinho. And it is bloody effective I will give you that. Pretty? Not at all. Will it work and cause pressure for the referees? Sure it will.

He has nothing to lose with that comment.

UberNjufer

did you make some research on your own or is it maybe a general opinion in here :question:

Maria

did you make some research on your own or is it maybe a general opinion in here :question:

He knows from his own experience..it's also a known fact that if Mourinho says that there were 2 penalties for RM, then it's true. If any cules dares to say something like that in a Barca game, all that he does is causing the decline of posting level on this forum. But hey, aren't we all biased?

El Gato

Villarato!
Funny how you say that with the previous post of another user in a different thread proving my point :lol: And it's not even funny if people are being retarded about the team they love. Guess what is going to happen when it comes to discussing the team they despise beyond belief.

Maria

Funny how you say that with the previous post of another user in a different thread proving my point :lol: And it's not even funny if people are being retarded about the team they love. Guess what is going to happen when it comes to discussing the team they despise beyond belief.

Like you said, we're all biased..but not everyone can recognize an irony.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah exactly. I was just laughing along at the coincidence. Accidentally came out to be ironic having a lol emoticon and saying it's not even funny right after it. Ah well.

Maria

Yeah exactly. I was just laughing along at the coincidence. Accidentally came out to be ironic having a lol emoticon and saying it's not even funny right after it. Ah well.

no..the irony is that someone in this forum has to use an emoticon to make another user understand that he/she was being ironic.

BarcaGirl

So, Madrid denied 1 penalty in La Liga and Mou whines about refs. Barca denied 15 pens, Pep says its our fault we're lost. Difference in class.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
"I don't critizice the referee, but he missed two huge penalties."

9416101.jpg

:lol: this

M

mitkoa7x

The refs spoiled Mou so much...
I wont be surprised if they get 2 penaldos in the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans