Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Which is indicated by things like well-being wishes towards Tito, donating money to youngster football academies in Madrid and having an overall opinion of a good person.

He may be an unlikeable manager, but when it's not football or rivalry that's in question, he is a completely different person. Stop being so shortsighted by the hate.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Which is indicated by things like well-being wishes towards Tito, donating money to youngster football academies in Madrid and having an overall opinion of a good person.

He may be an unlikeable manager, but when it's not football or rivalry that's in question, he is a completely different person. Stop being so shortsighted by the hate.

Yep he's an angel outside of football. Only to wear the devil's mask when inside. All the nonsense and lies he's spread and promoted in his career has been spoken by his mask. That wasn't him, right!

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm seriously struggling to grasp your need to be sarcastic or ignorant with regards to these facts. But then again I'm not bothered since that can only mean that Mourinho is simply muuuuuuuuuuuuuch smarter than you if he got you to believe that he is a twat 24/7.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I'm seriously struggling to grasp your need to be sarcastic or ignorant with regards to these facts. But then again I'm not bothered since that can only mean that Mourinho is simply muuuuuuuuuuuuuch smarter than you if he got you to believe that he is a twat 24/7.

No it just means that you are less smarter than both of us.

The ignorant and short sighted is the one who buys too much into these 'once in a while' showing off acts that the rascals like Jose Mourinho tend to do just to buy themselves some narrow minded votes. It's the rule of survival for the likes of him, but you obviously do not understand such things.

Had he cared so much for the health of the Barca players he wasn't going to send his team out match after match trying to injure Barca, just to win a football game for his team.

gingerless

Yep he's an angel outside of football. Only to wear the devil's mask when inside. All the nonsense and lies he's spread and promoted in his career has been spoken by his mask. That wasn't him, right!

it's all good as long as he says a few good things here and there on occasion. poking people in the eye, ending a referee's career via death threats, calling rival players names, defending violent action and accusing a charity organization of conspiracy... that's all just part of the brilliant mourinho's genius plans, don't you see?

El Gato

Villarato!
No it just means that you are less smarter than both of us.

The ignorant and short sighted is the one who buys too much into these 'once in a while' showing off acts that the rascals like Jose Mourinho tend to do just to buy themselves some narrow minded votes. It's the rule of survival for the likes of him, but you obviously do not understand such things.

Had he cared so much for the health of the Barca players he wasn't going to send his team out match after match trying to injure Barca, just to win a football game for his team.

True true. So to resemble anything that would make him anywhere close to a human being he is supposed to set up a worldwide charity organisation, donate all his belongings to UNICEF or such? Oh no! He'd still be a rascal and seed of satan, because he plays aggressive football against such fragile team of midgetry.

And by that logic you must then also think that any madridista should go dig a hole and bury themselves in it just because they support this kind of play. Wishing Abidal well is also a total sin against humanity and a show of hypocrisy on their part.

Thanks for confirming your mindless hate. Won't probably have a chance to have a chat anytime later on.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

Saying those quotes will not buy him prestige or make him a nicer person inside/outside football in my personal opinion. if he didn't say even that in such situation he would be a total monster. Mou does everything for a reason and the reason is more often than not self centered. I doubt this case is too different. And let's face it like it is, you simply can not be a normal truly nice guy and look like a total bag of pregnancy control tools while doing your job.
It is in his personality and it is no special honor to be nice to people who are in grave danger while there's no talk of rivalry or anything. if you are a good guy you will stay good guy under pressure. double standards and behavior will wash whatever nice things you do down the drain, because it shows you have no personal rules and respect. The now compassionate guy will be a totally brainless bastard who does not refrain from ending your teammate's career if it is necessary for his benefit. Not believing such person's behavior is not shortsightedness . it is being realistic toward what he really is.

El Gato

Villarato!
It does show his good side. Whether it's shadowed upon by the aggressiveness his teams play with has nothing to do with his image outside football world. Also "And let's face it like it is, you simply can not be a normal truly nice guy and look like a total bag of pregnancy control tools while doing your job. " - huh? Any basis to this? Because in this form this statement makes no sense. World is filled with two-faced people whose images differ completely with different people. A boss may seem to be a complete arse when at work, but could be a family man and a cool guy outside working environment. It's like you're choosing to believe that people are always what they look like they are. Mourinho by no means has to be a self-centred ass outside football world just because he has a public opinion of a radical coach who always tries to win no matter the cost. The mask he puts on to do his job is legit. It's stupid to say it's not like some people already have.

As for Abidal situation, Mou did what was right to do. I doubt he himself or anyone else in Madrid gives a fuck whether it will win any points within Cule community (which it won't) and frankly it doesn't matter because the only messages he sent are that he does wish a player well in a life threatening situation and that he does in fact have a good side to his character. Whether you deny it or whether you won't is your choice. It's closer to the truth to say that what he said was real and not some usual mind game of his.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
I also believe that mourinho isn't a jackass outside of football Wolfe has a good point. It's just that the fact of his personality in the football pitch is what makes majority of us hating him. I mean he is no Mario Balotelli when it comes to the outside football life, you don't see him do dumb shit like he does on the pitch.

Beast

The Observer
It does show his good side. Whether it's shadowed upon by the aggressiveness his teams play with has nothing to do with his image outside football world. Also "And let's face it like it is, you simply can not be a normal truly nice guy and look like a total bag of pregnancy control tools while doing your job. " - huh? Any basis to this? Because in this form this statement makes no sense. World is filled with two-faced people whose images differ completely with different people. A boss may seem to be a complete arse when at work, but could be a family man and a cool guy outside working environment. It's like you're choosing to believe that people are always what they look like they are. Mourinho by no means has to be a self-centred ass outside football world just because he has a public opinion of a radical coach who always tries to win no matter the cost. The mask he puts on to do his job is legit. It's stupid to say it's not like some people already have.

As for Abidal situation, Mou did what was right to do. I doubt he himself or anyone else in Madrid gives a fuck whether it will win any points within Cule community (which it won't) and frankly it doesn't matter because the only messages he sent are that he does wish a player well in a life threatening situation and that he does in fact have a good side to his character. Whether you deny it or whether you won't is your choice. It's closer to the truth to say that what he said was real and not some usual mind game of his.

This

the rest is childish talk

Clockwise

Buccaneer
It does show his good side. Whether it's shadowed upon by the aggressiveness his teams play with has nothing to do with his image outside football world.

Yeah it shows that he can have a good side too. but he chooses to nullify it most of the time.His team's actions are not so separated from his. his players play unjustly because he tell them to.

Also "And let's face it like it is, you simply can not be a normal truly nice guy and look like a total bag of pregnancy control tools while doing your job. " - huh? Any basis to this? Because in this form this statement makes no sense. World is filled with two-faced people whose images differ completely with different people. A boss may seem to be a complete arse when at work, but could be a family man and a cool guy outside working environment. It's like you're choosing to believe that people are always what they look like they are. Mourinho by no means has to be a self-centred ass outside football world just because he has a public opinion of a radical coach who always tries to win no matter the cost. The mask he puts on to do his job is legit. It's stupid to say it's not like some people already have.

I put emphasis in "truly", mate. I see what you see here and probably I should have been more clear in my last comment. I never think that people are always what they look like they are, that's childish and stupid. however the choices people make is an important factor for me to shape an opinion about them. Mou can be a super nice guy in his personal life, but when he chooses to throw all kinds of manners away to do his job, it means he does not believe in them, or he does not know how to get a job done while not letting yourself drop low, or he chooses not to believe them. getting a job done is one thing. how to get the job done is another. And you choose how to get the job done. In the same way that you choose your beliefs, you base your choices on your beliefs as well. Your choices come from your beliefs and your beliefs shape your true character.
It is this choice (letting even the most basic forms of manners to slip by this easily) and subsequently this side of his character that makes me, not trust or respect him. I put emphasis on "me" because it is a personal point of view.
He lives in a society that is much more influenced from his public behavior than his personal actions. when he gets a referee a death threat, when he puts them under all kinds of pressure to do their jobs unjustly, he makes their lives harder,makes them lose their jobs and can even, as pep once implied make people lose their lives.when you have influence on the people around you to this scale, your choices become much more important than a normal family man. you actions that stem from your choices become more than a mask. in this condition, if the image is wrong , it will not be legit any more.

yeah he absolutely the right thing that any normal guy would do. However his nice doings are so hidden under his other actions' shadow that they will easily lose color. other people's appreciation of his condolences tells more of people's understanding and manners than the value of his action.

UberNjufer

True true. So to resemble anything that would make him anywhere close to a human being he is supposed to set up a worldwide charity organisation, donate all his belongings to UNICEF or such? Oh no! He'd still be a rascal and seed of satan, because he plays aggressive football against such fragile team of midgetry.

And by that logic you must then also think that any madridista should go dig a hole and bury themselves in it just because they support this kind of play. Wishing Abidal well is also a total sin against humanity and a show of hypocrisy on their part.

Thanks for confirming your mindless hate. Won't probably have a chance to have a chat anytime later on.
:thumbsup2:

Chainsaw

Killahead

lol. Seems like some people are talking to themselves rather than get what the other side is talking about.

For the record I don't see things as Black and white as you assume, neither do I believe that the Barca community are a bunch of angels. As a matter of fact, I don't believe any human being are. But in every field there are some rules (written or unwritten) that need to be respected. Something that your coach and his team of thugs and lowlifes clearly don't follow. Playing aggressive is one thing, playing dirty is another thing. Don't try to teach me how football is like. Unless you are mistaking it with the American Football perhaps?! Wishing someone well in such a situation means shit when you try to knock him out while he's healthy. It's indeed how a hypocrite role. Well, what to expect then? It's Jose Mourinho alright!

And funny the other guy showed up claimed it is childish talk, but it is actually their own coach who acts like a child, trying to grab something that he cannot have.

Consider this an end to our lovely chat. Clockwise can teach you enough I believe. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans