Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

610x.jpg

Poor baby

J

Jordzibob

I dont feel sorry for him in the slightest. If Madrid had beaten us by 5 goals to 0 he'd be so utterly smug about it.......

Plus he was partly responsible for the way Madrid played today, disgustingly. That's how he sets his teams up, dirty tactics.

J

Jordzibob

I just cant believe how bad Madrid were defensively tonight. I mean fair enough, choke in attack, thats Ronaldo vs Barca for you. But his teams are always so solid defensively, what the fuck happened? :lol: :lol:

dalitis8

Banned
I just cant believe how bad Madrid were defensively tonight. I mean fair enough, choke in attack, thats Ronaldo vs Barca for you. But his teams are always so solid defensively, what the fuck happened? :lol: :lol:

He was playing against a far superior opponent. That's what happened.

No thousand-mile trip on a stupid bus to tire Barca out. The added presence of Andres Iniesta Lujan. The lack of an accomodating Portuguese ref. No offside Milito goal, no super-Maicon to carry him through.

Barca, the best team on the planet.

That's what happened tonight.

J

Jordzibob

He was playing against a far superior opponent. That's what happened.

No thousand-mile trip on a stupid bus to tire Barca out. The added presence of Andres Iniesta Lujan. The lack of an accomodating Portuguese ref. No offside Milito goal, no super-Maicon to carry him through.

Barca, the best team on the planet.

That's what happened tonight.

Awesome. I'm so happy to be wrong. :D

Pepe Silvia

It's impossible for an arrogant person like this to go out in a dignified manner. As much as I can't stand the guy, I just feel sorry for him on more of a pity level now.

VAMOS BARCA!!!

J

Jordzibob

I like how everyones commenting on the fact that Mourinho went out in such a dignified manner

"Last year I came here and was beaten early in the season, then we played them again and they watched the Champions League final on tv"

Throwing a remark in there like that.....doesnt sound particuarly dignified to me. I dont feel sorry for him, anyone who thinks he didnt set his team, and particuarly Carvalho who has gone back to his old Chelsea ways now, to play dirty is living in a dream world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans