Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallBreaker

"everyone has their own perspectives and reasons, everything is debatable and people naturally always do what makes them feel good." a good quite i think.

Society is the way it is today because it has been deemed as the most "successful" way of living, simply morals and values are given to us so that we stop our selves from hurting each other, and that is why there is such thing as punishment.

If we were to do whatever we wanted without limit, we probably wouldn't be here, although arguable.

gingerless

don't know what you're trying to get at wallbreaker, what you said reminds me of this one time when i was high and i was thinking about how nobody is guilty about anything, they are just lead to do what they do by a series of consequences, some of us escape those consequences and some of us are more prone to making wrong decisions but in the end all are innocent.

it just doesn't work... not in this universe

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
"everyone has their own perspectives and reasons, everything is debatable and people naturally always do what makes them feel good." a good quite i think.

Society is the way it is today because it has been deemed as the most "successful" way of living, simply morals and values are given to us so that we stop our selves from hurting each other, and that is why there is such thing as punishment.

If we were to do whatever we wanted without limit, we probably wouldn't be here, although arguable.

Still you are not coming to the point. Those type of actions by Mourinho - Does it make him a good person ? Ok, forget good. Was that a good or bad incident - Yes or NO ? Are you supporting it - yes or no ? As par your perspective / philosophical outfit .

WallBreaker

don't know what you're trying to get at wallbreaker, what you said reminds me of this one time when i was high and i was thinking about how nobody is guilty about anything, they are just lead to do what they do by a series of consequences, some of us escape those consequences and some of us are more prone to making wrong decisions but in the end all are innocent.

I wrote my opinion on mourinho and how to look at things, and i got what i wanted which were reactions from which i could get other opinions and entertain myself with them. I find it interesting to see what others think.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

i am considering then Bin laden and Hitler both made wrong decisions and are innocent ??? insanity .....

:facepalm:

WallBreaker

Still you are not coming to the point. Those type of actions by Mourinho - Does it make him a good person ? Ok, forget good. Was that a good or bad incident - Yes or NO ? Are you supporting it - yes or no ? As par your perspective / philosophical outfit .
Considering your question, you haven't gotten enough of an answer from me through the discussion?

Well to put it simply i am impartial because i have no reason to state that it was good or bad to poke tito villanova. I didn't commit the action but if i had committed it i surely would have had my own reasons.

I won't feel bad just for doing it if i was in the situation, because i am not "screwed" that way.

I won't vilify him or attack him for doing it that's for sure. Nor will i applaud him.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Then you are not supposed to say "Mourinho is misunderstood by many" . Clearly you have taken a neutral step by saying you have no reason to comment whether its bad or not. So if you can't make this judgement , you shouldn't make this judgement about Mourinho either . Because by saying , Mourinho is misunderstood by many, you are simply rubbishing others' point of views/understanding about Mourinho . And that is not fair.

WallBreaker

Then you are not supposed to say "Mourinho is misunderstood by many" . Clearly you have taken a neutral step by saying you have no reason to comment whether its bad or not. So if you can't make this judgement , you shouldn't make this judgement about Mourinho either . Because by saying , Mourinho is misunderstood by many, you are simply rubbishing others' point of views/understanding about Mourinho . And that is not fair.
If that is how you see it then then is how you see it but i don't see it that way.

What i ment when i stated him as misunderstood is that people attack him immediately without really digging behind who he is and why he does it.

And i am not rubbishing anything and nor is that my intention, you are seeing it like that because you choose how you interpret what i say.

Look at things from different views instead of just one is the way I see things, but you can go ahead and think however you want.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
You are right. We all should keep an open mind . I see your point of view here. But the main point is , life asks for Conclusions from us . And after having different point of views, we need to arrive at Conclusions . That's how the system of nature is. That's what decision maker is. That's why we learn from our mistakes. And a fact that you were a madrid fan and now a neutral human being is also based on your conclusions , yes maybe after going trough different thought patterns . And that's why you are here today.

But on this particular subject you are denying it . May be you are not ready yet considering your own philosophical approach.

WallBreaker

You are right. We all should keep an open mind . I see your point of view here. But the main point is , life asks for Conclusions from us . And after having different point of views, we need to arrive at Conclusions . That's how the system of nature is. That's what decision maker is. That's why we learn from our mistakes. And a fact that you were a madrid fan and now a neutral human being is also based on your conclusions , yes maybe after going trough different thought patterns . And that's why you are here today.

But on this particular subject you are denying it . May be you are not ready yet considering your own philosophical approach.
Denying what? I'm not denying something i don't believe in, i seriously don't know what you think im denying, that is again what you think not what i think, don't make assumptions and believe they are real bro.

I am here for many reasons and i'm sure you couldn't imagine them all.

WallBreaker

Throughout this conversation all i can think about is The Walls of Jericho.
14586_o.gif
Lol, better not go off topic right?

Btw if you are a jericholic as jericho says, you should watch the dvd wwe made on him, fantastic.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
We have a philosopher here!

Mourinho misunderstood??! Remind me of those who saying it's the media that make a bad guy out of Mourinho. Well all the whining, conspiracy theories, insults, eye poking, sending his team to the pitch breaking down the opponent players... are not done by the media, It's all Mourinho himself who does that.

Misunderstood????!! Only to his fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans