Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
14586_o.gif
Lol, better not go off topic right?

Btw if you are a jericholic as jericho says, you should watch the dvd wwe made on him, fantastic.

Jericho is more charasmatic than Mourinho! he was my idol growing up:wub:

A link?:)

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Oh my God... He pokes in some ones eye and it is okay because he might have got reason for it!? :facepalm:

That's what I was coming to. Philosophical theorem . But on the other hand he is taking a straight cut decision that Mourinho is misunderstood.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Oh my God... He pokes in some ones eye and it is okay because he might have got reason for it!? :facepalm:

I also like to get a gun and shoot Mourinho in the head. That doesn't make my decision wrong or make me a bad guy. It's just that I see it differently than the others. You know...

WallBreaker

Mourinho got his first win in the camp nou.

I have a feeling he's not "estatic" about it or takes it as "seriously" as others do "for him."

Diogo28

After 9999999999999999999 tries he won so.... he is the best in the whole world and universe and everything now.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Man we should take his wife away from him for a little while, shower him with the hottest babes from Europe and champagne.

He still has to win La Liga in the next two rounds, difficult shit though.

Yugi

20 visits to Camp Nou
1 win
he really has to be best coach in the world, with all those 500mil squads he has it´s considered a miracle these days
hope he stays next season I so want to see his bitter face after yet another losses in Clasico, stay Mourinho please!

Yugo Count Dante

20 visits to Camp Nou
1 win
he really has to be best coach in the world, with all those 500mil squads he has it´s considered a miracle these days
hope he stays next season I so want to see his bitter face after yet another losses in Clasico, stay Mourinho please!
This only confirms at what level Barcelona is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans