Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

3990519_460s.jpg

Guardian

I don't understand what exactly Mourinho can be proud of.
He is leading the most expensive team in the history of football with the most expensive bench and he still couldn't beat any big team in the CL. Last season they defeated the finished Lyon and ten men Tottenham and this year they were lucky with the draw and yet lost against first serious opponent they met. IMO Bayern were the better team in both legs. Any manager out there could beat CSKA, APOEL or Lyon/Tottenham with what he had. Pellegrini had impressive record with the team and just imagine other manager who lose the majority of games with Barca, conceding three defeats at Bernabeu and manita at Camp Nou and parking the bus at most times there. He'll win La Liga, credit for this, but considering the native drop of form, injuries and tiredness in Barca and their decreased motivation after winning 13 trophies or so for these 3 years, I don't see nothing impressive at all. Pellegrini or any other solid manager could have done the same.

M

mitkoa7x

Mou managed to make a band of mercs into a team, a very dirty team but a team nonetheless.
The reason RM lost yesterday was fatigue, all of the players are extremely overplayed. Cristina, Ozil, Xabi, Pepe, Ramos, Elbowlowa looked spent.

I hope Florentino realizes how Mou shat on the rep of the most successful club of the 20th century and throw him out.

M

mitkoa7x

He may leave after all, Mundo Deportivo reporting that Pep decided not to renew. Its Mou's chance!

La LL

Generally Delightful
I think so. I don't think he will leave anywhere else because he will want to be the person to win Real Madrid the Decima. He doesn't have a lot of work ahead of him to make this squad the best in the world.

You're quite the joker Raed. You make it sound so easy to get the Decima. Has that one victory at Camp Nou really made you forget that you're in the same league as the undoubtedly best team in the world? I think Mou could do without the constant humiliation at the hands of Barca. It's just going to hurt his pride to stay longer. There's no way Barca is finished. They're as strong as ever and they will be more than a match for you next season.

Kinlejus

He is leading the most expensive team in the history of football with the most expensive bench and he still couldn't beat any big team in the CL. Last season they defeated the finished Lyon and ten men Tottenham and this year they were lucky with the draw and yet lost against first serious opponent they met. IMO Bayern were the better team in both legs. Any manager out there could beat CSKA, APOEL or Lyon/Tottenham with what he had. Pellegrini had impressive record with the team and just imagine other manager who lose the majority of games with Barca, conceding three defeats at Bernabeu and manita at Camp Nou and parking the bus at most times there. He'll win La Liga, credit for this, but considering the native drop of form, injuries and tiredness in Barca and their decreased motivation after winning 13 trophies or so for these 3 years, I don't see nothing impressive at all. Pellegrini or any other solid manager could have done the same.

Spot on.

Yugo Count Dante

;)

Tezemery

ZtQkj.gif

messi1987

He said that there are teams which would not have any good character, which even cannot accept the chelsea win! They ( Barcelona) would not know how to play with heart and with force and they had no respect for Chelseas wonderful success yesterday! For him Chelsea are heroes and Real, Bayern, and te Blues had deserved to reach the final, but there are people, who do not.

Oh my god he did not know how to let out frustration! I can´t believe it!

Heeelloooo? Does noone care about this????? What thew fuck is going on her?

BigBarcaBoy

The guy is trying to cover up the fact that they were dominated at home and his counter attacking style simply doesn't work against strong teams at home.
Again he had to get his littlr petty dig in, well Jose any more of that then the choice whether to stay or not will not be yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans