Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

messi1987

Sorry but I do not found any sources right now, it is too early!
But I will try to remember:
He said that there are teams which would not have any good character, which even cannot accept the chelsea win! They ( Barcelona) would not know how to play with heart and with force and they had no respect for Chelseas wonderful success yesterday! For him Chelsea are heroes and Real, Bayern, and te Blues had deserved to reach the final, but there are people, who do not.

Oh my god he did not know how to let out frustration! I can´t believe it!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
In other words, you think it's a safe bet that he will be staying after you win the league.

I think so. I don't think he will leave anywhere else because he will want to be the person to win Real Madrid the Decima. He doesn't have a lot of work ahead of him to make this squad the best in the world.

I myself already can think of two purchases and bring back one, have the team fully assembled right from the beginning. One win against Barcelona in the league next year will make the entire world convinced he is the best in the world and justify his bulldozing of the league to win with more than 90 points again.

If he does not win the CL next year, but keeps the league he will throw away the league the season after for the CL and that would work. If he does honor his contract, and if the team continues to progress, whether any of us would like it, he will be conquer Europe with four leagues and 3 CLs.

There is not a better squad out there for him to jump to, there simply isn't except Man City but they aren't red and I am sure this wonders in his mind a lot. Not even Bayern Munich who will not survive much longer on an aging Ribery and Robben.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Mourinho will get his CL next year, have no fears Madridistas.

Just need to make a few more Portuguese signings like Coentrao.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not many signings are going to be made.

We need a substitute for Xabi, which will either be Sahin or Granero. I doubt Jose will make the same mistake of jagging him down (missed 2 games in the whole season I think), because the guy can't take it anymore and it would be a waste of talent of the other two.

Right back is needed as well. Or another Lass Diarra (since he is going to Galatasaray) who can play either DM or RB. I can't think of a suitable candidate right now though.

And a good hard working CM who can bully people in air but who has some technique, either a prospect or someone with enough experience and skill. Essien-esque, but less fragile.

Oh and get rid of Kaka (yes Sergio) and bring Canales back.

Raed said:
We'd have to win at home first, so do not let your eyes wander yet.

Ow I did mean that we can lose points in the next game. But San Mames will be settling the title matters IMO. If we lose points there then Granada and Mallorca fixtures are going to be very tricky.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
i think you guys are being a bit too humble... it is highly unlikely that madrid will have the league slip out of their hands. one miracle in the season (CL exit) is more than enough.

B

barcelonista

He doesn't have a lot of work ahead of him to make this squad the best in the world.

Dude, what do you mean "make". You already have the best squad in the world. Look at you: Xabi Alonso-Khedira have totally dominated the middle, managing 44 % possession infront of the Bernabeu crowd. Which is pretty badass considering how matchfit Schweinsteiger was, having played like 2 games prior to this encounter in the last few months. That attacking move in the second half when Marcelo almost managed to get the ball over the halfway line was so impressive. And when € 65 million Kaka came on at the end and showed some elegant touches, I was sure that the Barcelona era has finally come to an end. The 25 long balls (Opta Stats) that Pepe and Ramos have hoofed up from the back to initiate attacking moves were so inspiring. I was watching in awe, wishing Pep could someday copy this style of play. I don't know what further additions you would need. You already have a very promising Granero who was robbed of a stonewall penalty. Maybe a right back would be ideal. I mean Arbeloa is the best rightback in the world but he surely needs some backup.

:busquets:

ricknattery

Is it even possible Madrid players can keep with this pace? I mean, all they do is run like headless chickens. Di Maria, Ozil, Alonso seem burned because of that
I don't think they can keep competing at this level next season unless they change tactics dramatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans