Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Mourinho camp 'hurt' by constant barbs from Barcelona's Xavi

Xavi again mocked his former Barca mentor last week.

"Mourinho is not going to go down in history of football," Mourinho snapped.

"He should focus on what he is good at, playing football.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Mourinho camp 'hurt' by constant barbs from Barcelona's Xavi

Xavi again mocked his former Barca mentor last week.

"Mourinho is not going to go down in history of football," Mourinho snapped.

"He should focus on what he is good at, playing football".

Yeah he should focus on what he is good at: what you are not good at :xavi:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is upset with claims that Spain are based on Barcelona's successful team.

Mourinho insists it is Real which dominate Vicente del Bosque's line-up.

"You speak about Spain and Barcelona but the national team of Spain have five Real Madrid players too," Mourinho stated to reporters.

"I don't know why you would mix that up because those are completely separate things.

"Barcelona was the champion of Spain. And I repeat 'was' the champion of Spain, and nothing more."

:lol:

Meitux

the very true definition of an asshole that always challenges. so he means real dominates with casillias arbeloa ramos and alonso when there are players like pique busquets xavi iniesta and puyol villa if they werent injured.without those players spain wouldnt get a shit

M

mitkoa7x

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is upset with claims that Spain are based on Barcelona's successful team.

"You speak about Spain and Barcelona but the national team of Spain have five Real Madrid players too," Mourinho stated to reporters.

"I don't know why you would mix that up because those are completely separate things.

"Barcelona was the champion of Spain. And I repeat 'was' the champion of Spain, and nothing more."

Xavi or Puyi should step in

Pepe Silvia

Yeah and ever since they've started playing less and less like Barcelona the more they've sucked too so I wouldn't be opening my mouth too soon if I were him. :lol:

That's why I'm not really rooting for them like I was at wc too. That team is like one big cluster f*ck waiting to happen.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

when did he start to try too hard?
He's too impatient. One would think after so many years of top football experience he'd know better. these statements are for the time when the tournaments are over and the team has won something and played good. So far, Spain has not been convincing and funnily enough those players that have actually made a difference are from FCBarcelona. if Spain gets their asses kicked out of Euros, while Real players actually dominating the line ups, this statement will come and very nicely bit his behind.

Also Spain not only has got Real players but also Chelsea players, you can't ignore dat either. :troll:

hellsangel1

Statements such as these might have raised eyebrows a few years ago but right now he's like a fly on my hand. Every week Jose feels the need to come up with something that is controversial........it hardly evokes a reaction from me anymore. His act is getting tired and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans