Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

fd5pb.jpg

Mou :worthy:

Maria

Freixa told us: "In the first place, we took a number of actions (prior to the meeting) including a phone call to the Federation, and we explained our point of view. However, it was yesterday in particular that president Rosell expressed our disagreement with the measure to the members of the management committee. He even suggested that a pardon should only be available in the cases of punishments related incidents on the pitch, as aggression can never go unpunished”.

The other day Freixa said that they decided not to take any action because Pep decided so..and now he says that they took a number of actions. And then we have Butragueno who says that Barca was pardoned by many things last year and RM didn't said anything. I don't know who's the bigger liar in all this, but what I know is that it makes me sick.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Could it be they are not punishing Mou bc they then would also have to punish Tito with the same ban? If Tito had not reacted it would be diff....

thiago

No
Even Ozil, Marcelo and Villa are not suspended atleast the Madrid's official site says so

"Jose Mourinho will be able to coach Real Madrid against Barcelona in the Spanish Super Cup. The President of the Spanish Football Federation, Angel Maria Villar, showed leniency towards those with short suspensions, as he's always done when reelected or when Spain wins a title, which means Marcelo and Ozil will also be able to play despite being sent off last year."

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satell...oach_Real_Madrid_in_the_Spanish_Super_Cup.htm

This is a joke :lol: spain wins Euro => remove all the bans

M

mitkoa7x

No
Even Ozil, Marcelo and Villa are not suspended atleast the Madrid's official site says so

"Jose Mourinho will be able to coach Real Madrid against Barcelona in the Spanish Super Cup. The President of the Spanish Football Federation, Angel Maria Villar, showed leniency towards those with short suspensions, as he's always done when reelected or when Spain wins a title, which means Marcelo and Ozil will also be able to play despite being sent off last year."

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satell...oach_Real_Madrid_in_the_Spanish_Super_Cup.htm

This is a joke :lol: spain wins Euro => remove all the bans

I think the pardon is cuz Villar was re-elected

Maria

I think the pardon is cuz Villar was re-elected

That would be fine as long as he pardons everyone that was suspended for the new season..that not the case though. Now Villar probably needs everybody on the pitch for the Supercup, to make sure that the game raises a big interest. Everything has been a joke..from start to finish. And I feel sorry for the rest of the teams from La Liga.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
That would be fine as long as he pardons everyone that was suspended for the new season..that not the case though. Now Villar probably needs everybody on the pitch for the Supercup, to make sure that the game raises a big interest. Everything has been a joke..from start to finish. And I feel sorry for the rest of the teams from La Liga.

I think he did. It's supposedly a general pardon (which doesn't make sense)

Maria

I think he did. It's supposedly a general pardon (which doesn't make sense)

From Marca:

DANI BENÍTEZ DICE QUE "LOS GRANDES SIEMPRE HAN TENIDO VENTAJA"
"Lo que hice es más grave que lo de Mou, pero lo suyo es grave"
"Cometí un error y tengo que pagar por lo que hice. Si hubiera sido jugador del Barça o del Madrid no hubiera recibido una sanción de tres meses", indicó el delantero del conjunto rojiblanco.
EUROPA PRESS 10/07/12 - 16:38.

El delantero del Granada Dani Benítez ha confesado este martes que no esperaba beneficiarse de la medida de gracia del presidente de la Real Federación Española de Fútbol (RFEF), Ángel María Villar, para anular su sanción de tres meses y confesó que su gesto fue "más grave" que el de Mourinho contra Vilanova, aunque éste lo calificó también como "grave".

Dani Benítez fue sancionado por el Comité de Competición de la RFEF con tres meses por el botellazo al colegiado Clos Gómez al término del Granada-Real Madrid de la pasada temporada, que concluyó con triunfo (1-2) del conjunto blanco y complicó la permanencia del equipo andaluz.

"Me esperaba que me mantuvieran la sanción. No me esperaba que me indultaran. En España, los equipos grandes siempre han tenido ventaja respecto a los pequeños. Lo que hice yo es más grave que lo de Mourinho, pero lo de Mourinho es grave", manifestó Dani Benítez en declaraciones al programa 'Mas Esports' de COMRadio.

Dani Benítez se declaró "muy arrepentido" por lo que hizo en la penúltima jornada del curso 2011-12. "Cometí un error y tengo que pagar por lo que hice. Si hubiera sido jugador del Barça o del Madrid no hubiera recibido una sanción de tres meses", indicó el delantero del conjunto rojiblanco.

Benítez no se ha beneficiado este martes de la medida de gracia de Ángel Villar, de la que sí lo hicieron los entrenadores del Real Madrid, José Mourinho, y del Barcelona, Tito Vilanova, por el incidente en la vuelta de la pasada Supercopa de España, en la que el portugués metió el dedo en el ojo al entonces ayudante de Pep Guardiola y éste respondió con una colleja.

Like I said, it's a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans