Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho last week insulted and threatened a woman who jokingly said "Força Barça" when passing him on the plane [md]

Anna: "Mourinho insulted me, that I was a whore and a swine, right in my face. Said he'd hit and kill me right there if I'd have been a man"

Yugi

this man is one of the biggest cunt of a human being
parody for human
people saying he is not like that in private life, yeah sure
once you are cunt you are cunt everywhere, he just has to be gentle before his belove kids and wife...

DennyCrane

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho last week insulted and threatened a woman who jokingly said "Força Barça" when passing him on the plane [md]

Anna: "Mourinho insulted me, that I was a whore and a swine, right in my face. Said he'd hit and kill me right there if I'd have been a man"

And then everyone in the damn plane shouted "Forca Barca". His twisted mind was now set in motion - Mourinho decided that everyone must die. He mumbled satanic verses, knocked out the pilot and tried to fly the plane right into the Camp Nou. If not for Jack Bauer, who accidentially was also in that plane, had stopped him.
Mou is in detention now, awaiting his trial. He is still heard whispering: My power level's over 9000 now, nothing can stop me - I want to put my finger in the eye of this fuckin world ! Satorra arrived this morning to observe his behaviour...

Come on people, you don't actually buy this, do you ? Mourinho is an assclown, a classless dumbtard - but he's not a fuckin psycho. He doesn't start insulting random people for saying "Forca Barca".

Henry_IB

Banned
And then everyone in the damn plane shouted "Forca Barca". His twisted mind was now set in motion - Mourinho decided that everyone must die. He mumbled satanic verses, knocked out the pilot and tried to fly the plane right into the Camp Nou. If not for Jack Bauer, who accidentially was also in that plane, had stopped him.
Mou is in detention now, awaiting his trial. He is still heard whispering: My power level's over 9000 now, nothing can stop me - I want to put my finger in the eye of this fuckin world ! Satorra arrived this morning to observe his behaviour...

Come on people, you don't actually buy this, do you ? Mourinho is an assclown, a classless dumbtard - but he's not a fuckin psycho. He doesn't start insulting random people for saying "Forca Barca".

I dislike mou but I have to agree. The man might be an asshole but he is not that stupid. He is aware that if he said something like that it would be picked up by the media. The girl is probably just trying to make money on a made up story. If he was on that level of instability he would have snapped way earlier on a press conference if a journalist asked a question he didn't like.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It's not impossible, not even improbable...

Maria

Well, he did go behind Tito's back and put his finger in his eye for no apparent reason, didn't he? He also puts his dog to insult our players on twitter and invent stuff about them and Pep.

But, just as I think that Mourinho is capable of everything, so are a lot of people, especially the spanish newspapers like As, MD or Sport. And apparently those 2 "cules" that went to MD said that Mou was coming from Miami, but Mou was actually in Cancun. What's even more laughable is that MD was against Pep's appointment as Barca's coach from the beginning and wanted Mou for a long time at Barca..and now they went so far and invented this about him.

mixer

Toni Freixa: "The pardon doesn’t make the aggressor innocent”

Speaking after the general assembly of the Spanish FA, the secretary to the Board told reporters that Club president Sandro Rosell had spoken out against the lack of punishment for the aggression on Tito Vilanova.

2012-02-16_RP_TONI_FREIXA_003.v1329395184.jpg

The case discussed at a meeting of the Spanish FA concerns an incident featuring Real Madrid’s José Mourinho during the Super Cup match in the Camp Nou last August. The pardon, which closes the book on the aggression by José Mourinho on Tito Vilanova, was announced by the president of the Spanish FA, Angel Maria Villar. Club president Sandro Rosell spoke against the pardon at a meeting of the management board of the FA.

"Aggression can never go unpunished”

Freixa told us: "In the first place, we took a number of actions (prior to the meeting) including a phone call to the Federation, and we explained our point of view. However, it was yesterday in particular that president Rosell expressed our disagreement with the measure to the members of the management committee. He even suggested that a pardon should only be available in the cases of punishments related incidents on the pitch, as aggression can never go unpunished”.

"This measure doesn’t include sanctions related to aggression towards the match officials. Sanctions which are the consequence of aggression shouldn’t be contemplated in the measures”.

"We understand that an aggression on a coach deserves punishment. This measure doesn’t make the aggressor innocent but it allows them to believe that they can keep on being aggressive without consequences. It’s a bad example for Spanish football that this aggression hasn’t been punished”.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We say that fish stinks from the head. It's same with Spanish FA and so it crumbles down to refs. Maybe someone from Barca staff should start an assault on Mou in next Super Cup since it's obvious that goes unpunished.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
We say that fish stinks from the head. It's same with Spanish FA and so it crumbles down to refs. Maybe someone from Barca staff should start an assault on Mou in next Super Cup since it's obvious that goes unpunished.

With Laporta that insult wouldn't have happened. Rosell doesn't make people respect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans