Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Mourinho: "More than the point difference I am worried about the fact that I don't have a team."

cena_whistling_gif.gif

E

estranged

Anybody notice how Mou was shouting all kinds of things at Ramos yesterday? Also noticeable was Ramos coming out and saying "everyones to blame" after the game, maybe insinuatuing that Mou should take as much blame as the players? There was talk of Ramos being at odds with Mou's habit of blaming players last season. I mean as great a manager he is, but after your team loses a match you can't come out and say 'It was a disgraceful performance, unacceptable etc etc' since you're being disrespectful to your players and in an indirect manner your placing the blame on them for not working hard enough. He shouldn't say such things after a bad result, especially when the same players ran their socks off for you last season, but hey, after his players win him the title, he comes to press and gives himself a new nick based on how uniquely successful he is.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I said basically the same thing in another thread. The Spanish players in the team hate him and he wants to break them up.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Anybody notice how Mou was shouting all kinds of things at Ramos yesterday? Also noticeable was Ramos coming out and saying "everyones to blame" after the game, maybe insinuatuing that Mou should take as much blame as the players? There was talk of Ramos being at odds with Mou's habit of blaming players last season. I mean as great a manager he is, but after your team loses a match you can't come out and say 'It was a disgraceful performance, unacceptable etc etc' since you're being disrespectful to your players and in an indirect manner your placing the blame on them for not working hard enough. He shouldn't say such things after a bad result, especially when the same players ran their socks off for you last season, but hey, after his players win him the title, he comes to press and gives himself a new nick based on how uniquely successful he is.

Mourinho: "Congratulations to them -- we got what we deserved for how badly we played,"
"At this time my team isn't up to scratch but I'm the coach and the responsibility is mine."

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He should get rid of them and bring in more Portuguese players.

Nani, Bruno Alves, Miguel and Figo would be a start but they still need more thuggery so they should get that brazilian gk who had his wife assassinated

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

he always use 'I' when he speaks of his team. how egocentric. i don't have a team, i have won that many trophies, i have a good team...

E

estranged

Mourinho: "Congratulations to them -- we got what we deserved for how badly we played,"
"At this time my team isn't up to scratch but I'm the coach and the responsibility is mine."

That's just standard stuff he says to the press, but deep down he thinks that he's the greatest manager ever, and it's only cuz of incompetence of certain players that Real concede soft goals.

PearLBLacK

Banned
That's just standard stuff he says to the press, but deep down he thinks that he's the greatest manager ever, and it's only cuz of incompetence of certain players that Real concede soft goals.

Which is true. Di Maria didn't bother with marking the goalscorer at all. The manager can only do so much, the rest is down to the players.

E

estranged

if his players are not focused or motivated maybe he should do something differently. Pep used to say the hardest thing is to keep your players hungry after winning something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans