Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Once he again he is taking the full blame in his latest interview

"On my teams, if we win, we all do, and if we lose, I'm responsible"

he also said what he said about the players they heard it from him before and he didn't speak to them after the game

PearLBLacK

Banned
Once he again he is taking the full blame in his latest interview

"On my teams, if we win, we all do, and if we lose, I'm responsible"

he also said what he said about the players they heard it from him before and he didn't speak to them after the game

Don't bother, these people will still find some fault in that quote.

E

estranged

:lol: 'these people'? Isn't it more like Calderon and the Madrid press who are also accusing him of trying to place the blame on the players? Obviously he knew that he'd get a backlash from that statement, which is why he's coming out like a drone and saying it's my fault it's my fault.

PearLBLacK

Banned
You blame the guy for taking too much credit when everything's good and blaming the players when the team loses. You still criticize him when he does what you were blaming him for not doing. I don't admire Jose's personality as well, but at least give him credit when he does good ;)

BarcaGirl

Mou was acting like he's just won the Champions League. Must have been a relief after the torture he's been through last few weeks. :lol:

PearLBLacK

Banned
Mou was acting like he's just won the Champions League. Must have been a relief after the torture he's been through last few weeks. :lol:

It was an intense game against a strong opponent. It's not the first time he celebrates wildly. At least he didn't jump on Callejon's back.

El Gato

Villarato!
This man is a legend. Reacts just like every fan of the team he coaches. Love his passion.

b5CMYo.gif

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It was hilarious and downright embarrassing for the first CL match

But he has always fashioned himself a player

Ursegor

World Champion
Grinding out a result against Maicon, Nastasic, Barry, Kolarov, Clichy, Garcia and Co. at home is something to be proud of tbh when you are currently the third best team in Madrid. I can understand his excitement. :pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans