Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Only Wolfe would infer Viggo is slamming Tito :hooray:

I love that about Viggo though, he speaks his mind - I've read other things from him on a range of political topics, outspoken but steadfast...just like Strider!...Too classy to be a madridista which means he's a closet culé...Plus, he pipped Leo as not only Ballon D'Or but best of all time...Had he been asked, I'm sure he would've happily taken Tristiano out back and beat him senseless

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

You do realise Mortensen is actually a Madrid supporter?

And in a way he's insulting Tito too.

How is getting called polite an insult? It may be for Mou and RM but for normal people its a compliment.

numero

You do realise Mortensen is actually a Madrid supporter?

And in a way he's insulting Tito too.

what a low human being you are... shame . You show the real class of madridista and prove it to the world yet again .. shame on you. Have a little bit self-respect and never try big in here..

El Gato

Villarato!
Might be getting misunderstood.

In the version I've read what Viggo said was made to sound like he thinks Tito is a pussy and wouldn't react to it where as a badass like Simeone would. I've not even looked at the quote you guys posted, just seen that the conversation is about Mortensen and posted a reply. It was probably translated by an RM fanatic too.

Why would I be getting low on Tito? I have no reason to.

FCBarca said:
I love that about Viggo though, he speaks his mind - I've read other things from him on a range of political topics, outspoken but steadfast...just like Strider!...Too classy to be a madridista which means he's a closet culé...Plus, he pipped Leo as not only Ballon D'Or but best of all time...Had he been asked, I'm sure he would've happily taken Tristiano out back and beat him senseless

I'm sure he would and he's definitely a closet cule only because he thinks their antics are unnecessary (like many other madridistas).

aragornduza_2.jpg

He might be a gloryhunter though.

Last edited:
E

estranged

In the version I've read what Viggo said was made to sound like he thinks Tito is a pussy and wouldn't react to it where as a badass like Simeone would.
And this is a guy who runs around calling other posters idiots and complaining about post quality.

Henry_IB

Banned
Although wolfe made an idiot of himself, so are so many other cules who are constantly generalizing all madrid supports as the scum of mankind while thinking cules are modest, intelligent and the living image of class. There is no difference between clubs, every club got about the same amount of idiots.

Maria

Although wolfe made an idiot of himself, so are so many other cules who are constantly generalizing all madrid supports as the scum of mankind while thinking cules are modest, intelligent and the living image of class. There is no difference between clubs, every club got about the same amount of idiots.

Yes, but:

this is a guy who runs around calling other posters idiots and complaining about post quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans