Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's a completely and utter tit...You reap what you sow, if he's unhappy about the treatment of his 12 year old he has no further place to look than the mirror

Beast

The Observer
He's a completely and utter tit...You reap what you sow, if he's unhappy about the treatment of his 12 year old he has no further place to look than the mirror

What does his son has to do with Jose and what is the relevance between Jose coaching persona & insulting his kid ?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't condone bringing kids into it but..
For someone who's been known for sowing so much negativity into media it's kinda odd he finds the attention he reaped as something surprising. He insulted all those other managers, referees, officials, uefa and whonot and he now finds it strange when people do the same to him?
Poor Mou.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What does his son has to do with Jose and what is the relevance between Jose coaching persona & insulting his kid ?

Respect...That's what...You can spin it how you like, Gio, but Mourinho shows a consistent lack of respect as well as glorifying a persona of doing 'whatever it takes'...That includes taking shots and bringing the game into disrepute...You create that frenzy, feed into it and yet want to draw a line around where others can go in return?

Respect, you give it, you get it....Otherwise, take your lumps

You think Pep is worried about his kid getting that kind of treatment somewhere?...Why is CR getting lampooned everywhere he plays?...Reap what you sow...You act a tit, get treated like a tit

Which isn't, btw, the same thing as condoning the heckling of a minor like that...I think those sort of antics are reprehensible...I just think his son should be blaming no one but his father...That's his father who's bringing his own hellstorm onto him

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
A son shouldn't be made to suffer because of his fathers deeds. People insulting him are out of order.

Ursegor

World Champion
Mourinho does not want to replace Fergie

Jose Mourinho has stated that he plans to return to English football - but not as Manchester United manager - as he hopes to go toe to toe with his old foe, Sir Alex Ferguson, one more time.

Real Madrid boss Mourinho has long been touted as the favourite to replace Ferguson when he eventually steps down at Old Trafford.

And the 'Special One' has always made it clear he has unfinished business in England, following his spell at Chelsea, and plans to make it the destination of his next assignment.

However, the former Porto and Inter Milan manager has revealed he wants to make his English comeback anywhere but United, as he hopes Ferguson will still be around at the club for his return.

"I think football will lose a lot when he stops," he told CNN. "For me, he's the boss. I call him the boss because he's the boss of the coaches and I hope that when I go back to English football he still manages Man United.''

Mourinho has also been rumoured to takeover at one of Manchester City, Tottenham and former club Chelsea over the years.

Yet the two-time Champions League winner would prefer to focus on his job at Madrid rather than speculate about the next club he is likely to join - although he knows it will be an English one.

"I don't think about that, especially because I have a four-year contract with Real," he said. "I signed it and when I signed it I signed it because I wanted to be in Real Madrid in this period of my career and I don't think in another club.

"I just say openly that for many reasons after this project, the next step will be England for many reasons, but when? I don't know, I don't have an idea and I am so happy to be in this moment as manager of the best club in the world.''

Due to a combination of both his tremendous success, as well as his huge personality, Mourinho has become arguably the most famous football manager in the world.

But the Portuguese coach admits that the price of fame has come at a cost and that he hates his personal life and the public scrutiny that comes with it.

"If I could be a manager, a football manager, and the moment I leave the club or the moment the match finished, if I could switch off a light and become a person that nobody knows, I would do it," he added. "Because I hate my social life. I hate not to be a normal father who goes with his son to the son's football match and being there with the other 20 fathers watching the match.

"I am in a football match of kids 10-12 years old and I have to be there, the people have to come for photos, the people have to come for autographs, the people have to come to insult me, the people have to go behind the goal of my kid and insult my kid of 12 years old. I would love to be with my family in the street as a normal person and I can't, so I am a completely different person in my private life.''

The bolded part is bollocks. That's just what the author of goal dot com (or wherever you got this from) interpreted into Mourinho's interview. Nowhere did Mourinho say he doesn't want to coach United. He just showed respect for Ferguson by saying that he hopes Ferguson will coach forever, metaphorically speaking. He's United's next manager, count on it.

Beast

The Observer
Respect...That's what...You can spin it how you like, Gio, but Mourinho shows a consistent lack of respect as well as glorifying a persona of doing 'whatever it takes'...That includes taking shots and bringing the game into disrepute...You create that frenzy, feed into it and yet want to draw a line around where others can go in return?

Respect, you give it, you get it....Otherwise, take your lumps

You think Pep is worried about his kid getting that kind of treatment somewhere?...Why is CR getting lampooned everywhere he plays?...Reap what you sow...You act a tit, get treated like a tit

Which isn't, btw, the same thing as condoning the heckling of a minor like that...I think those sort of antics are reprehensible...I just think his son should be blaming no one but his father...That's his father who's bringing his own hellstorm onto him

No , his son should never be involved ... that's not negotiable .

Just because someone father or son is a mass murderer doesn't make him one... it's pathetic action from whoever is doing it
Whatever Jose doing is his own coaching persona (which i think you know it as well as i and many others do ) .. taking this on his family is like insulting an actor because of his latest douchbag role in a movie .... come on everyone knows Jose is just all about putting a mask .. the surprise is the amount of managers who fell for it and still fall
A son shouldn't be made to suffer because of his fathers deeds. People insulting him are out of order.

Agree 100 %

The bolded part is bollocks. That's just what the author of goal dot com (or wherever you got this from) interpreted into Mourinho's interview. Nowhere did Mourinho say he doesn't want to coach United. He just showed respect for Ferguson by saying that he hopes Ferguson will coach forever, metaphorically speaking. He's United's next manager, count on it.

This came from ESPN , it's his CNN interview not interpretation...

El Gato

Villarato!
Even Stoichkov (who is a royal dumbass despite being a legend, no shame in that) lately said he respects Mourinho despite being a Cule to the core, because he got to know his personal side.

M

mitkoa7x

If I went to school with Mourinho's kid I would bully it too. Adults abusing his kid is another thing tho.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Rabid person attacks against Mourinho and his family is completely out of line, I hate what he brings to the game but the only thing I can attack beyond that is his politics (which to no surprise sum up his philosophy as a coach - all about short term results).

There's plenty of genuinely awful people in this game who would deserve this but Mourinho as far as I can tell is not one of them. Seriously some of you need to let it go because whatever negativity Mourinho brings this sport has unfortunately been effective enough to get him to be continuously hired, and he hasn't had any negative impact outside of a game. There's been worse human beings to play for Barca.

hellsangel1

I wouldn't be too surprised if he really doesn't want to go to United. They don't have a great squad and he usually likes to go to places where he can get vast sums of money to spend. A place like City or PSG suits his needs more (more the former rather than the latter).

Beast

The Observer
I wouldn't be too surprised if he really doesn't want to go to United. They don't have a great squad and he usually likes to go to places where he can get vast sums of money to spend. A place like City or PSG suits his needs more (more the former rather than the latter).

That's the main point that many "he will go to United " brigade miss , Jose will not got to a team without proper future, United may have the history but Jose will not tolerate waiting for a trophy like SAF , City fits all the right criteria for Jose :
England - Check
Young talented Squad - Check
Treated like a hero - check
Big ass funds - Check

even Maicon moved there as if he is waiting for Jose next year and we all know Jose likes to have his men in the clubs he manages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans