Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

He also said he doesnt care about the Ballon d'Or :lol:

disregard the last 5 months of fierce campaigning for Cr.

F

Flavia

Apparently his mind games are old and yet so many people rage out. Yes, he's still a master windup merchant :)

In other times, this thread would have added at least 5 pages by now. He's not all that anymore, he managed to tire most people.

El Gato

Villarato!
In other times, this thread would have added at least 5 pages by now. He's not all that anymore, he managed to tire most people.

Pretty sure it would've kept going if u gave it time. And nah, not 5, maybe 3. If he took a shot at Tito or Guardiola then maybe.

F

Flavia

Pretty sure it would've kept going if u gave it time. And nah, not 5, maybe 3. If he took a shot at Tito or Guardiola then maybe.
He took a shot at Messi. No one riles up Barça fans more than Messi. It wouldn't taken long just because of that.

Garrus

A story is never full with out a comic relief, In this case it's the story of the legendary FC barcelona team, And the comic relief is Jose Mourinho :lol:

M

Malappapper

A story is never full with out a comic relief, In this case it's the story of the legendary FC barcelona team, And the comic relief is Jose Mourinho :lol:

Mou is increasingly resembling the donkey voiced by Eddie Murphy in the "Shrek" films.

M

Malappapper

:worthy: I wish our manager was a windup master but no..we're stuck with Tito 11 points clear.

That sucks doesn't it?

How much we dreamed over having a manager that could come with a shitty line about CR?

Richard.H

I said that when he was at Inter and his team looked ordinary in a weak Serie A...and then.....

Gotta agree with this. I joined this forum right around that time when Inter played Barca and members here were already celebrating like we've reached the finals before we even played the first leg.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
He insulted a Marca's journalist. He said to him "I am a top coach and you a shit journalist." According to the journalist himself.

Yannick03

So, to sum up:

Is Jose Mourinho a good manager? Yes.

Is he one of the best in the world at the moment? Yes.

Is he The Best In the World at the moment? Highly debatable.

Is he a genius? No. What did he radically change about football in order to be described as such? Nothing.

What would I want to see in order to tip my hat? Take over a lesser team, and overachieve.

I'm with you on that. Those are the reasons I rate Pep and SAF above him.

Pep had the team and changed the philosophy which rewrote the rules of the game. Mourinho only achieved something in always the same style. Park the bus and counterattack. A tactic that has been used for ages.

SAF continues to win trophies and to motivate his players for over than 25 years. Mourinho doesn't stay longer with a club than 3 years. When things start to go rough he gets his ass out, almost cowardly I'd say. Moreover, SAF improves younger players and buys unestablished talents to polish them into worldclass players. I cannot remember a single youthplayer Mourinho decided to give a chance in the first team. He has only worked and bought established worldclass players.

So he has alot left to prove for me to be considered the best ever. SAF is my favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans