Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paganinisrvnge

Great post Malappapper. Even taking on a national team job would be a different challenge since he would have to work with what he has. I also want to add that Mourinho is NOT a long term coach. He brings in players to play for the next 3 or 4 years and that's it. Inter took a while to get back to being good after he left.

Beast

The Observer
Beast: can you summarize what has been going on with your beloved RM lately? Been away for a while from football in general. I'm asking you only because it seems like you know what you're talking about here.

Thanks mate , i did summarize it the last couple of pages in several posts ..there is not much to add

Doobs

The Messiah
Mourinho: "Any injured player leaving a game shouldn't be fit to play 2 days later. Some leave on a stretcher and are top 2 days later"[efe]

:pep:

Doobs

The Messiah
Can't help but feel sorry for him..

Such a bad, bad man, yet he gets so much praise.. He's one of the reasons I don't believe in karma :(

89Norcal

sick bastard... I wanna see his face while Messi is receiving his 4th successive Ballon d'Or

C_71_article_1590203_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

F

Flavia

I thought everyone was used to him by now... Those are actually beyond some of his worse attempts of disrupting Barça players. Being hated on madrid is making him lose his touch :D

M

Malappapper

I thought everyone was used to him by now... Those are actually beyond some of his worse attempts of disrupting Barça players. Being hated on madrid is making him lose his touch :D

I don't think anyone other than the refs (and Chelsea fans to be sure) take him very seriously or are affected by his vulgarities. It's just that he pollutes the airwaves with his rubbish utterances.

F

Flavia

I don't think anyone other than the refs (and Chelsea fans to be sure) take him very seriously or are affected by his vulgarities. It's just that he pollutes the airwaves with his rubbish utterances.
At first, yes. After a while it gets old, and that's why he doesn't stay too long anywhere. His mind games have an expiration date.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
At first, yes. After a while it gets old, and that's why he doesn't stay too long anywhere. His mind games have an expiration date.

Not just mind games but the manner in which he disrupts, pits people and institutions against one another is taxing...That degree of negativity has a short shelf life and always wears his welcome out or departs before they toss him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans