Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricknattery

Mourinho said that he won't be attending the FIFA Ballon d'Or gala.

and then madridistas say, it's just a front against media, he is not a bad guy....
this man has no education, no sense of respect. If he doesn't win a trophy he leaves the field and doesn't applaud the winner, if he doesn't win an award he doesn't attend :facepalm: he always finds new lows where to sink

El Gato

Villarato!
ricknattery said:
and then madridistas say, it's just a front against media, he is not a bad guy....

It's not us saying it. It's the people he works with and people who actually know the man for every day they spend with him.

Poor Cules. You've grown so attached to this man haven't you? :(

ricknattery

It's not us saying it. It's the people he works with and people who actually know the man for every day they spend with him.

You don't like hearing the truth about your "idols", do you? all the time you have to reminds us of "better let it pass because it's of no use", "cules are obssesed"
When people go against the spirit of the game you have to point it out, don't you think? it's not our fault they constantly find new ways to sink and the image of the club they represent with it

El Gato

Villarato!
Why worry about the spirit of the game so much? Messi and Barcelona are your white knight in his armor shining bright who will ride out against all the evil, from Jose and RM to Chelsea and the rest of the "best league in the world".

+ my idols are just fine. Last time I've checked they were getting coaching qualifications or making good money in the Middle East.

ricknattery

+ my idols are just fine. Last time I've checked they were getting coaching qualifications or making good money in the Middle East.

oh, and do they share of that money with you to be gloating about it? :lol:
what they do share is their lack of respect more than often, and not just to you but to many kids that deserve to have better role-models, nobody is asking for someone perfect, but at least not somebody that disrespects everyone around him as a norm of behaviour

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm confused. What are you talking to me about now? I've not heard of Raul disrespecting anyone as a norm of behaviour.

ricknattery

I'm confused. What are you talking to me about now? I've not heard of Raul disrespecting anyone as a norm of behaviour.

When I say your "idols" I meant Pepe and Mourinho, not because you in fact idolize them, but you tend to defend them in extreme situations.
Comparing Raul to those 2 guys is outrageous. Complete different characters. Can't understand why you would defend the other 2 after hearing your praise towards Raul

El Gato

Villarato!
Defend them how? By suggesting you to let it go? That's not defending them in any way. That's a piece of good advice that can be used in case of any sort of repeated annoyance you experience. That's how I've stopped paying attention to Sanchez and Busquets or lots of other cuntfaces I meet while playing a casual kickabout game in my neighbourhood. And trust me, I'm a happier man because of it. You can pee in your pyjamas at night over it for all I care.

But yeah, I probably won't repeat it again since Mou's trolled your brains out by this point and it won't work. So no more.

And to think you're 15 odd points ahead in the league and you care about this kind of shit. Unbelievable.

PS: I could tell you the other idol is Zidane. Maybe that will spark some explanations for this apparent idolizing of mine.

Or I could go all the way and add something like Iniesta was never fit to tie Zidane's shoe lace, but meh... That'd be too easy ;)

Last edited:

Ocurrente

No, Madridistas are saying it. Once in a while I read some Spanish R.Madrid forums because, you know... it's so funny to read them, especially being 16 points ahead. And a lot of the people, would still stop a bullet for Mourinho, and some of them truly hate casillas. It's insane. They even say Tomas Roncero is anti-madridista, because he's not supporting Mourinho enough. Madrid is upside-down right now.

enzza

No, Madridistas are saying it. Once in a while I read some Spanish R.Madrid forums because, you know... it's so funny to read them, especially being 16 points ahead. And a lot of the people, would still stop a bullet for Mourinho, and some of them truly hate casillas. It's insane. They even say Tomas Roncero is anti-madridista, because he's not supporting Mourinho enough. Madrid is upside-down right now.

Our forum is much better than their... :p

footyfan

Calma, calma
Defend them how? By suggesting you to let it go? That's not defending them in any way. That's a piece of good advice that can be used in case of any sort of repeated annoyance you experience.

This is so true. Why bother about those not even on our team? The ones that Cules should be worrying about are Rosell (for bsing) and Sanchez (for diving). I try to only look at the funny side of Mourinho even though he is (or acts like) an absolute c*nt. Of course he pisses me off sometimes with his actions but there's no point getting worked up about it because I can't affect the situation in anyway.

Garrus

You're not seriously arguing with this guy, He uses the same 'you're obsessed' thing in pepe's thread, Apparently he doesn't like to be reminded that his beloved club houses some pieces of trash, And he knows that there is no logical way to defend them, So what he does, Is make the 'issue' not about them, But about you, "You're the one obsessing, What is the matter with you", It's a mix of a red herring, And an Ad hominem attack, Which is just one of the many dishonest tactics that RM fans use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans