Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
You're not seriously arguing with this guy, He uses the same 'you're obsessed' thing in pepe's thread, Apparently he doesn't like to be reminded that his beloved club houses some pieces of trash, And he knows that there is no logical way to defend them, So what he does, Is make the 'issue' not about them, But about you, "You're the one obsessing, What is the matter with you", It's a mix of a red herring, And an Ad hominem attack, Which is just one of the many dishonest tactics that RM fans use

Well, no matter his actual intentions, the advice is pretty sound, don't you think? Ignore things that get you worked up and that you have no control over. This is pretty basic really.

JonM

No, Madridistas are saying it. Once in a while I read some Spanish R.Madrid forums because, you know... it's so funny to read them, especially being 16 points ahead. And a lot of the people, would still stop a bullet for Mourinho, and some of them truly hate casillas. It's insane. They even say Tomas Roncero is anti-madridista, because he's not supporting Mourinho enough. Madrid is upside-down right now.

A lot of new fans came on board after the Ronaldo transfer and Mourinho's arrival. They are fanboys and Portugal supporters. They'll jump ship soon enough when they leave. I doubt Mourinho gets much support from the long-time madridistas.

To be fair to Mou, apparently Pep won't be attending the Gala either (of course Pep would have to travel a lot longer, but still)

So I guess VDB is getting it.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
AS has a big bold headline saying "Mourinho lied" referring to him missing the Balon d'Or gala... He said he was going to plan the game against Celta but was instead watching his son's training session... To be fair, I don't find anything wrong with what Mourinho did, however the fact the Madrid media is so outspokenly campaigning against him confirms what many have been predicting about his future being away from Madrid next season, even if he wins CL...

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Mourinho only goes to this events if he´s the favorite. Terrible looser. Since 2003. He ripped another team player´s shirt and wish him to die...that´s not right man. And he had draw that game. lol

GiantKiller

huh? They were honest for once.

AS has a big bold headline saying "Mourinho lied" referring to him missing the Balon d'Or gala... He said he was going to plan the game against Celta but was instead watching his son's training session... To be fair, I don't find anything wrong with what Mourinho did, however the fact the Madrid media is so outspokenly campaigning against him confirms what many have been predicting about his future being away from Madrid next season, even if he wins CL...

@Mitko :

Can anyone even call that news? Never mind them going ahead and saying that Mourinho 'lied'. After all the blatant attacks, I wonder how they'll react when their beloved club wins La Decima, something they've been longing for, with Mourinho as the coach.

Last edited:

Leo10

Please make a gif from that tunnel golazo above and combine it with his celebration gif from the man-city game. Should be epic lols.

barcanuck

LMOU! What a lil tantrum. It's all anger bottled up from his boy Ronnie not winning the Ballon D'or. Good thing he never actually played footy or that fitness coach might be in trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans