Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomchin

He looks like Gargamel in that gif, no?

Mourinho-gesticulando-en-prese_54366750969_54115221155_600_244.jpg

Pepe Silvia

not that we mind mourinho bashing (lol) but lets try and keep articles to official sites or as close to official as possible (i.e. sky, fox, espn, etc.) what happens is so many of those media sources tend to skew stories or make them up all together just to 'sell papers'. we've seen it all too many times here (garbage dot com ban comes to mind). thanks guys.

DennyCrane

Can someone please translate, Or at least tell us what was that video about.

Apparently, Mou told Arbeloa and Modric to force yellow cards. While Modric at least showed some "class" just kicking the ball away, Arbeloa went on with his usual business of fouling a player.

Last edited:

dostoevskij

whats funny about this is not that they do it, but that they look like 5 year children instructed by their wise father. Pique did it, a lot of other players too, but they didnt need somebody to tell them so obviously ;)
Mourinho must think his players are utterly dumb, in the case of arbeloa there may be proof...

Fourteen

Monster Masch
That's good news for Real if it's true. As long as he is interested and enthusiastic about coaching Madrid, they should keep him.

XaviMessiGirl

If that's true, that kinda speaks volumes about where he wants to coach next. If it was Chelsea or City, he would probably make the jump in the summer. So perhaps he is still waiting for SAF to retire. Plus the sucking up he did after the match Tuesday.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
If that's true, that kinda speaks volumes about where he wants to coach next. If it was Chelsea or City, he would probably make the jump in the summer. So perhaps he is still waiting for SAF to retire. Plus the sucking up he did after the match Tuesday.
Yeah good point. That's the first thing I thought after his comments. I don't believe that he thought Man Utd were the better team, one thing we know about Mourinho is that he is a very intelligent guy with a purpose to what he says in public. I think he knows that going back to Chelsea may be a mistake, but he has also said that he believes SAF will be going for a long time yet.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Fergie won't rest until he wins another CL. Which may be next year or in 5 years.....who knows.

Anyway I still seriously doubt the hierarchy (Charlton etc) want Mourinho.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Mou will go wherever the £££ is to spent, at present it isn't United.

Pretty obvious where he's going IMO, even after that embarassing post match interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans