Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackaL

He was in Turkey today and watched Galatasaray's game against Kayserispor. Unfortunately he has seen our best attack play so far as well as our flaws in defence :angry:

0n0mat0p0eia

If Mourinho continues the way he has been, he may find himself unemployable (at the level he requires).

The controversy, the arguments with the press, the falling out with players, his arrogance - pretty soon no top club will want to employ him. It does look like Chelsea might be his only option.

Edman

He claimed several people called him saying they voted for him, but their votes went elsewhere. Maybe he's a schizo

Maria

If Mourinho continues the way he has been, he may find himself unemployable (at the level he requires).

The controversy, the arguments with the press, the falling out with players, his arrogance - pretty soon no top club will want to employ him. It does look like Chelsea might be his only option.

:lol:
You think so? There will always be a team for Mou for the simple reason that he guarantees trophies and there are not many coaches that can say the same thing. And I can't understand how there are so many cules that are making fun of Mou when we have Rosell as a president. Atleast with the portuguese you know that what you see is what you get.

Blaugrana dude

Mou, always determined to wind up people. Wonder who these "people" he was referring to. Probably consisted of CR, the Portuguese national coach and Portuguese journalists :lol:

0n0mat0p0eia

:lol:
You think so? There will always be a team for Mou for the simple reason that he guarantees trophies and there are not many coaches that can say the same thing. And I can't understand how there are so many cules that are making fun of Mou...

Put in the 'laff smiley' all you want, Maria, but name a TOP team in European football where Mourinho could go to AT THE END OF THIS SEASON? - because that's when he will be available.

Spain? Other than Barca (never!!) who else would he go to. Not Atletico.
England? ManU have SAF and will have for a few years yet. ManCity have reasonable faith in Mancini. Spurs also with AVB; Liverpool are okay with Rogers. Arsenal WONT sack Wenger.
Italy? Been there, did that; plus Juve are doing well under Conte and AC the same with Allegri - who both were well respected players for those clubs.
France? Only PSG would have the money. Would he go to a club in a 2nd tier league in Europe. Also they have one of the best managers in europe, Ancelotti.
Germany? unlikely also.

That leaves Chelski!

And i would NEVER make fun of/disrespect Jose because i think he's a great manager, says what he means, and provides andless unique quotes/moments in football.

Think before you try to belittle someone else's posts.

0n0mat0p0eia

City or Chelski

I did say Chelsea were the only option, IF their Russian oligarch will have him back.

City have a perfectly good manager in Mancini, but i suppose having owners with more money than sense means that you may be right, City might be an option.

BUT, i stand by what i originally said: there are fewer and fewer clubs that Morinho can go to. traditional clubs with history might not touch him soon, whereas the nouveu riche will always have him. He's running out of clubs with £00's Millions to spend on a new team.

Mourinho is not interested in the long term; he is not interested in the youth system at clubs. He wants to spend a fortune on HIS type of players, mould them into a defensive based team, and win trophies. So Chelsea or City for 3 years, then where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans