Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I don't think the City owners will want Mourinho tbh in regards to the shit that brings around the club. They want to be squeaky clean, or at least show that perception.

Irish_Cules

If Mourinho wins the Champions League he will definitely leave. There would be more temptation for him to stay if he didn't win it or if he only won the Copa del Rey but I think his relationship with the media and the players is far too unstable for him to carry on after this summer. At the moment he has the players united in a common goal but even with his success over the past 2 weeks the Spanish media has given him barely any praise.

PearLBLacK

Banned
No way Perez will keep him if he wants to win the election. Jose is a top coach, a mega-genius, but he's lost the plot and gradually losing the majority of the dressing room. The only thing keeping the squad together is the CL quest.

Personally I would like Ancelotti or Laudrup, but both are looking highly unlikely now. At least a coach the club is willing to give some time and who is able to implement a better system or playing style.

oz187

It's funny, his job was saved by his fellow countryman; Nani. But now things are going his way. The power held by Casillas and Ramos has been undermined a bit by Diego Lopez and Varane. A couple more signings and he'll have a squad next season that's even more on his side.

SEvolution

"Confirmed, Mourinho leaves Real Madrid at end of season. He signed his termination 70 days ago. The club plans the season without him." - Alex Candal

Alex Candal is a senior Madrid correspondent for DIRECTV & has confirmed Mourinho will leave RMCF at the end of the season.

BigBarcaBoy

"Confirmed, Mourinho leaves Real Madrid at end of season. He signed his termination 70 days ago. The club plans the season without him." - Alex Candal

Alex Candal is a senior Madrid correspondent for DIRECTV & has confirmed Mourinho will leave RMCF at the end of the season.
I hope Alex enjoys watching the rest of RM's matches from his living room from now on.

Leo10

Goodbye Porquerinho, Barcelona fans will never forget your idiocity, from the porque press conference to waiting for the ref in the parking lot and the 5-0 in-between.

Mourinho-esperando-a-Teixeira-_54245352485_54115221155_600_244.jpg

Las%2BMejores%2BIm%25C3%25A1genes%2Bdel%2BCl%25C3%25A1sico%2BFC%2BBarcelona%2Bvs%2BReal%2BMadrid%2B5-0%2BMovie%2B29_11_2010.JPG

M

mitkoa7x

Goodbye Porquerinho, Barcelona fans will never forget your idiocity, from the porque press conference to waiting for the ref in the parking lot and the 5-0 in-between.

actually the manita was before the other events you listed

PearLBLacK

Banned
Don't think so, he mentioned more than once he's not interested in NTs for now. And I doubt he'd have a hard time finding a club. Chelsea is always available, there were even rumors today that Roman sent him a 350k watch to persuade him to open talks.

The only way I see it is if he takes it to try his luck in Brazil 2014, but I don think Portugal would want that. They're doing fine and improving under Bento, no reason for them to change him now.

barcaboy15

Don't think so, he mentioned more than once he's not interested in NTs for now. And I doubt he'd have a hard time finding a club. Chelsea is always available, there were even rumors today that Roman sent him a 350k watch to persuade him to open talks.

The only way I see it is if he takes it to try his luck in Brazil 2014, but I don think Portugal would want that. They're doing fine and improving under Bento, no reason for them to change him now.

I agree that many clubs would generally want Mourinho but think he'll have a hard time finding a suitable club this summer.

Out of the 4 big leagues, he can only go to England (Spain - obviously nothing, Italy - already done Inter there so nothing & Germany - nothing for him). So that leaves England, and the only teams big enough for & suited to Jose are Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea.

He obviously wants the Man Utd job but not really any chance of Ferguson leaving now, and Man City seem to not really want him?

That just leaves Chelsea, and I don't think he'd want to go back there now, especially how he left with Abramovich...

I think he will have no choice but to go to PSG and he will be so bored in Ligue 1.

JackaL

I agree that many clubs would generally want Mourinho but think he'll have a hard time finding a suitable club this summer.

Out of the 4 big leagues, he can only go to England (Spain - obviously nothing, Italy - already done Inter there so nothing & Germany - nothing for him). So that leaves England, and the only teams big enough for & suited to Jose are Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea.

He obviously wants the Man Utd job but not really any chance of Ferguson leaving now, and Man City seem to not really want him?

That just leaves Chelsea, and I don't think he'd want to go back there now, especially how he left with Abramovich...

I think he will have no choice but to go to PSG and he will be so bored in Ligue 1.

Haha Mourinho in France, this would definitely be a cultural clash :D Especially when we starts to act as he did in La Liga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans