Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
He either goes to Chelsea or he will stay. And god, I hope he leaves. La Liga is so much better off without him.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
He either goes to Chelsea or he will stay. And god, I hope he leaves. La Liga is so much better off without him.
Are you saying that with complete rationale, or as a Barca fan?

I'd argue that he has played an important part in making Barca raise their level and always making the Classico interesting.

Faceless

No more faces at night

I'd argue that he has played an important part in making Barca raise their level and always making the Classico interesting.

Well he has made madrid and barca hate each other more when he arrived in madrid..

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir

I say that as a fan of the league, not particularly a Barca fan in this argument. He is a complete ass, constantly arguing about referees and opponents. For the image of La Liga it would be better if he left, but for the media it is of course fireworks every week. Most say it gets more 'interesting' with him, but I would disagree. He has won a lot, but he is a real disgrace for the game. Man, he has absolutely no class and no boundaries.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I agree, he's certainly an ass and he will do anything he can to gain an advantage, but that breeds competition and his rivals raise their game. He's ultimately a positive force for whatever club and league he is in, in that sense. Saying that, I strongly dislike the man.

ricknattery

I agree, he's certainly an ass and he will do anything he can to gain an advantage, but that breeds competition and his rivals raise their game. He's ultimately a positive force for whatever club and league he is in, in that sense. Saying that, I strongly dislike the man.

I disagree
A man that is conducted in life by a "means justify the end" mentality is in no way a positive force in any environment

Chainsaw

Killahead
I disagree
A man that is conducted in life by a "means justify the end" mentality is in no way a positive force in any environment

Exactly. I guess the people who find the sort of Jose Mourinho types interesting find their ways interesting too. It's only encouraging the dirty way to win, no matter what it is, which is pathetic.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Exactly. I guess the people who find the sort of Jose Mourinho types interesting find their ways interesting too. It's only encouraging the dirty way to win, no matter what it is, which is pathetic.
I think it's very hard not to be interested in Mourinho, whether that's in a positive light or a negative one. I dislike him, particularly because of his conduct against Barca, but I still find him to be an interesting person. You're in this thread, you're talking about him, you must be interested in him to some degree.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I think it's very hard not to be interested in Mourinho, whether that's in a positive light or a negative one. I dislike him, particularly because of his conduct against Barca, but I still find him to be an interesting person. You're in this thread, you're talking about him, you must be interested in him to some degree.

I have no interest in Jose Mourinho whatsoever. Even when he left Inter after that historic season I still didn't give a damn at all about his departure because I knew he's gonna leave in that way sooner or later as his character has always been a massive egomaniac looking to shine his personal record to me, which I've never liked (to say the least). People can be grateful for what he achieves with their fav clubs but the way he rolls with his acts and styles, I think that need a different type of people to like him beyond an employee of their favorite clubs.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
I felt like that too....back in 2010-2011. Now it's just plain old and irritating watching mourinho in La Liga. Not so sure if it raises competition or raises fights between the players. It's happened since his first Clasico with us 5-0. I still fear that even if mou left, the hatred he gave the players will still remain for our future clasicos.

JackaL

There is a rumour he will return to Chelsea and take Drogba after his 1.5 years at Gala as his assistant coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans