Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
Barcelona are also too reliant on Cesc Fabregas

Shame on me, how could I forget this? Without Cesc we wouldn't have won our last Champions League trophy. First he contributed with that nice backheel assist against Arsenal. Then he outcoached Ferguson in the final at Wembley:

9ukzyw8a.jpg

messid10s

I'm sure Ancelotti is thrilled at Mourinho's confidence in him

"Madrid coach Mourinho has sent PSG a video pointing out the weak points of Barcelona, the next CL opponent of the French club." [lequipe]

Seriously, what is his problem ? On the bright side, it must mean he fears us, wanting us to be eliminated by others than themself.

Kerrybai

"Madrid coach Mourinho has sent PSG a video pointing out the weak points of Barcelona, the next CL opponent of the French club." [lequipe]

Seriously, what is his problem ? On the bright side, it must mean he fears us, wanting us to be eliminated by others than themself.

What's wrong with sending a video??? We are better than PSG so obviously Mou would rather PSG advance...

Demon17

Maestro
If Barca beat PSG, and go through I will laugh at Mourinho the twat... he's clearly doing this for attention... The clips are available for Ancelotti anyway what's the point sending him that? Attention seeker!!

PearLBLacK

Banned
For all we know, it's some random French journalist writing bullshit. As no proof has been given its credibility is zero.

But good job guys, your gullibility is fabulous.

Beast

The Observer
The Macedonian FA came out and apologized for both Pandev & FIFA and admitted there was a "Technical "error that caused Pandev vote to be manipulated

So much for the Pandev & Jose crap couple of pages ago

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Mourinho has a bigger ego than a thought if this is true, does he actually think he came up with an unbeatable formula against Barcelona by playing a tight defense and counter attacking against 2 or 3 Barcelona players? Besides Ancelotti would be an inept and impotent manager to follow instructions from another manager, he surely knows how to play against Barcelona, and he would be aware of what Real Madrid did without receiving an edited video.

Yugi

I wonder why FIFA havent banned him for his claims about Pandev or whoever he is and that everything was manipulated
poor guy he is sore loser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans