Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Bild says Mourinho will go back to Chelsea and will buy Falcao for the team. Could've seen that one coming...

SEvolution

936978_638046012876868_990656193_n.jpg

T

tariqo

everytime i see this i wonder how did he get away from it & chelsea fans never talk like they do when we beat them in 2009

F1_STK

First : "Barcelona will use any trick in the book to throw Bayern off balance. They'll not hesitate to use methods that are against the rules of the game as well as legitimate tricks. They will fight back," Beckenbauer told Bild.

"Barca will not give up. They will give their all to turn things around. They will try to provoke Bayern and use dirty tricks if necessary."

By Beckenbauer

Then.. "I have read the remarks today to a great figure in the world of football, talked about the possibility of things legal and illegal in the stadium, When i was the coach of Inter years ago he talked about similar things, but the whole world turned against me. "

The Portuguese continued, "Now some people listen to this character's remarks without comment, as if nothing had happened, we are people with transparency and honesty, Lewandowski scored four goals in concede without object to any of them."

By Mourinho

And now (by Beckenbauer again) : “I only said that Barca will do what it can to get to the final, but not by illegal means,” he said.

“When I say they will use everything they have at their disposal I’m referring to putting pressure on their rival, something that’s normal on the pitch, it’s something that I used to do as a player and during my time as a manager.

“Barca are one of the biggest and most honest clubs in the world and they have all my admiration.

“I’m convinced that ‘fair play’ will preside over the match on Wednesday. The two teams will do everything possible to get to the final, and that’s what I meant to say.”

Great trolling Beck :lol:

F1_STK

Mourinho trolled by a mistake? This is even better.. He always tries to find space to say something but now he got :shutup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans