Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
pro_photo1295451701.jpg

Beast

The Observer
"Few rumors are true. I'll stay until the end of the season and then, even with the contract, we'll see if everyone is happy. If we all are i will continue"
30 Million on your way our Jose please

ricknattery

This mourinho guy is full of surprises, you never know what's going on in his mind. One thing is for sure, he is entertaining

Beast

The Observer
That's what we've been trying to tell you all along.. enjoy the entertainment :)
Anyhow Valdano made a nice dig to show who wear the pants after the game
" When i speak , it's the the club who speaks , i've been here for so many years and know what the board thinks. i play Real Madrid style" ;)
regarding the result and not playing Benzema " It shows that WE HAVE MANY ALTERNATIVES " ..as in we don't need a no 9 :lol:

ricknattery

Yeah...I admit I've changed my mind about him through this season. It's actually really entertaining once you put the 'bitter' aside

lovebarca

guys why you are telling jose exit give Madrid 30 million because i remember Madrid has contract with jose like jose and madrid can mutually separated at end of each season without any penalty of money.
30 millions comes into the picture when jose want to leave at during season
plz clarify this doubt.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Over to Eastlands and feel the delight amidst the English trumpets Jose... You will have all the money you want, all the thrash talk in the media you would like and you already have all the kinds of players you want. Marriage made in hea... Erm MONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans