Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
yup going to man shitty as they are primed and ready to win a title and mourinho can get watever he wants over there...its chelski 2.0

Richard.H

I want Mourinho to stay at Real Madrid. He's a huge motivation for this Barca squad and if he's gone I'm afraid the players won't be as hungry to win a championship.

Culeee

^yup exactly how i see it... i think he was one of the main reasons the players were extra fired up for the last classico

btw whats this 30 mill thing ?

El Gato

Villarato!
Preciado: I'd have a beer with Mourinho for sure

He also said he never called Mourinho a 'scumbag' or any equivalent to that, but he only said that if Mourinho really thought what he said then he is one. He said his words were misinterpreted and misunderstood.

:lol:

ricknattery

Preciado: I'd have a beer with Mourinho for sure

He also said he never called Mourinho a 'scumbag' or any equivalent to that, but he only said that if Mourinho really thought what he said then he is one. He said his words were misinterpreted and misunderstood.

:lol:

He is actually right. It was a big misunderstanding

sukhy

^yup exactly how i see it... i think he was one of the main reasons the players were extra fired up for the last classico

btw whats this 30 mill thing ?

I'm guessing the 30mil thing is the pay-off he would get if he was sacked in the summer. I think that means he's on 15mil a season?!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I read somewhere that Mou & Perez have an agreement in place whereby they both can walk away this summer with no payout/penalty if there is mutual agreement to part ways

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Some speculation building that Valdano may end up stepping down shortly to avoid any further distraction to the capital club

El Gato

Villarato!
Valdano: I will give Mourinho more freedom.

If a coach needs more space to work, to feel better then he will get it. My duty is not to cause any unnecessary tension than what already is around here. It's just about working in a friendly environment. Our enemies are our future opponents and they are the ones we should focus on.

Classy, classy, classy from Valdano. He shows that he cares about the club and is willing to do whatever it takes to make us better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans