Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocurrente

but he is a funny douche, see, he's pretending to play the trumpet during the match!
Madrid_pierde_paso.jpg

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Tough to say, he still has not been knocked out of Europe from the round of 16 and made it further in the Copa del Rey. His team is also one of the youngest in Europe so that has its disadvantages. The game was thrown away because of a tactical error, kudos to Almeria to take full advantage.

I don't accept the argument of youthfulness, yes he has some young-ish players but we're talking early 20s not teenagers, and they're still players with bags of international experience playing within a team that has plenty of older players. A David O'Leary style "my poor babies" argument isn't going to convince many onlookers.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It is not a handicap but these players are all skill far from refined like Xavi. They are learning and playing of off each other. It does have its disadvantages because a a bad day for someone like Xavi means he isn't functioning at highest level, but a bad day for a youngster means its disastrous, just like Di Maria.

However this isn't an excuse, in fact the only excuse is that we are unlucky to be in the same league as Barcelona. Full stop (trademark: Beast). There is no competition, you team is superb and that is that. Sitting 4 points behind your means Mourinho has done an incredible job with a new team or La Liga is so shit.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
To be honest it has been very dire having to read countless posts by immature people about Real Madrid and Jose Mourinho especially as there is no sign of intelligence but those few pictures ARE funny :lol:

Beast

The Observer
Indeed..

plus Puyol just said " i know Mourinho , he is a good person and a good coach " ...
Puyol wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans