Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Indeed and Pellegerini left Real was a very good reputation . he could have taken any top offer the move was a wrong career move

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
"In my philosophy, finishing second just makes you the best loser. Pellegrini partially told the truth when he said that Madrid did pretty good last year," said Mourinho

"The fact is, though, that making it past the first round of the Copa del Rey and surviving the first knock-out round in the Champions League is enough for me to do better than him. We've already done better in the cup and things are looking good in the Champions League as well, even though we can still be beaten by the team that defeated Madrid last year.

"I have my own opinion on last year's La Liga performance. You're just the best of the rest when you finish second. It's the same when you finish ten points behind the champions, but score 500 goals. You're still only number two."

"I agree that he enjoyed a good La Liga campaign and I hope that the fans will give him a warm welcome. He's welcome to enter the dressing room after the match to say hello to the people with whom he worked last year."

Already preparing his argument when he finishes the league a load of point behind Barca and with a worse record than Pelli in terms of points and goals :lol:

W

woobie

e__archivo_graphic_10_1_2_20110301_YKAP01.eps.jpg

Birdy

Murinho is always offensive.. In his 'master'mind-games, he is so anxious to employ his tricks that he sometimes goes too far..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't Mou also make a sly hit at Pellegrini by saying that he won't be going to Malaga when he leaves Madrid?
Such a small man.

gingerless

"In my philosophy, finishing second just makes you the best loser. Pellegrini partially told the truth when he said that Madrid did pretty good last year," said Mourinho

"The fact is, though, that making it past the first round of the Copa del Rey and surviving the first knock-out round in the Champions League is enough for me to do better than him. We've already done better in the cup and things are looking good in the Champions League as well, even though we can still be beaten by the team that defeated Madrid last year.

"I have my own opinion on last year's La Liga performance. You're just the best of the rest when you finish second. It's the same when you finish ten points behind the champions, but score 500 goals. You're still only number two."

"I agree that he enjoyed a good La Liga campaign and I hope that the fans will give him a warm welcome. He's welcome to enter the dressing room after the match to say hello to the people with whom he worked last year."

Already preparing his argument when he finishes the league a load of point behind Barca and with a worse record than Pelli in terms of points and goals :lol:

such a mastermind this guy
And this weekend we'll blame about everthing goes wrong in the team to...

· The referees
· The cold
· The heat
· The Villarato
· The grass
· The schedule

thanks corb :lol:
haha what the hell i've never seen that, Jose would make a great bad guy in wwe lol
lol very true, he would make a good bond villain too haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans