Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
There was the penalty from the FK however it's Jose... it's just another day in the office for him

gingerless

lol i saw that on the news... compared this to how pep reacted after arsenal, i smiled

he looked like he was hinting the refs in the return leg :lol:

El Guadiana

Jose is no saint, but Pep might as well have worn a smirk when he answered the journalist about nothing been different from last year in the Arsenal team. I think his disregard for the magical night (a short lived one it wld be) that happened in the Emirates for Arsenal fans was quite arrogant...

Mourinho on the other hand came out whining and complaining about the referee in a game where really he should have blamed his defence forn not holding on to a win in a professional manner is typical of his winning mentality.

Pep is a thousand times more classier, but they both exude a certain level of arrogance. Mourinho just doesnt make an effort to sugar-coat the fact that all he wants is a victory....#
That been said Mou needs to start playing Kaka, and let Ozil take Di Maria right wing spot.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
^ Özil > Kaká as a trequartista imo, and Di Maria > Özil from the right. So he should just bench Kaká. He's not as good as he used to be.

El Guadiana

He has had less than five games if I am correct. Ozil wld be employed as a false wide player who drifts in to create. I think Kaka needs more games to get his physical conditioning back. Alot of his game relied on his strong acceleration. We would create more with Ozil and Kaka i think. DiMaria is good, but still very raw......

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
At least Di Maria stretches the play. You need width to get the most out of players like Ronaldo and Özil. Özil would indeed play as a false winger, and I don't think that would make things better for Real.

gingerless

Jose is no saint, but Pep might as well have worn a smirk when he answered the journalist about nothing been different from last year in the Arsenal team. I think his disregard for the magical night (a short lived one it wld be) that happened in the Emirates for Arsenal fans was quite arrogant...

Mourinho on the other hand came out whining and complaining about the referee in a game where really he should have blamed his defence forn not holding on to a win in a professional manner is typical of his winning mentality.

Pep is a thousand times more classier, but they both exude a certain level of arrogance. Mourinho just doesnt make an effort to sugar-coat the fact that all he wants is a victory....#
That been said Mou needs to start playing Kaka, and let Ozil take Di Maria right wing spot.

:lol: nitpicking son, nitpicking

El Guadiana

:lol: nitpicking son, nitpicking

Well worth the try poppa well worth the it :)

Di Maria is definitely our only old school style winger, and has been impressive but we need Kaka back to or near his best. And i think his maturity and experience on the ball wld favour us. Ozil already drifts wide loads of times when things get tight

dalitis8

Banned
madrid are scoring much less this season compared to last.

Course the abscense of Higuain has taken its toll as well.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
scaled.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans