Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
scaled.php

utterly hilarious.... :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Mou finally managing a team who are not underdogs and hence feeling the heat eh!? Always got away with parking buses because he was mostly with the underdog team, park the bus and win the match & boom you are genius! Now that he's with one of the best squads in the footballing world and the club who are always expected to win his tactical expertise is being exposed!!

How do you think we felt when you got off your team bus on THE PITCH asshole!?

Really worried about the Copa final now... because Mou would again be managing an underdog team :(

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
foto_461783_CAS.jpg

Can you see them, right? They laugh at us.
Can you hear the laughs? Everything is clear.
They are here in my back. Fortunately you can see them as well.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Great how sport showed that Mourinho is talking shit and Real actually had the advantage most of the time, even in el Clasico, when it comes to days in between games. He moans but he is simply wrong with his facts.

Moe

powered by;
soon he'll moan about how Barca had the advantage to prepare for the Coppa final more than Madrid :rolleyes:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Mourinho today: "If Real sack me, I wouldn't go to a team like Málaga like Pellegrini has done."

Beast

The Observer
It's a bad career move for Pellegrini , he lost a lot more credit as a manager in Malaga than ever .
he now looks like a one club wonder
Jose has a point

It will be so fun if Pellegerini make Jose lose points tomorrow :lol:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
It's a bad career move for Pellegrini , he lost a lot more credit as a manager in Malaga than ever .
he now looks like a one club wonder
Jose has a point

Mourinho can't say that. It's offensive and disrespectful.

Beast

The Observer
Mourinho can't say that. It's offensive and disrespectful.

Offensive in saying i wouldn't take over Malaga ? SAF said he wouldn't take over City , Pep said he wouldn't take over Madrid , same for Cruyff...

some perspective please

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Offensive in saying i wouldn't take over Malaga ? SAF said he wouldn't take over City , Pep said he wouldn't take over Madrid , same for Cruyff...

some perspective please

Yes it is. And you are mixing rival teams with a humble team.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I'm with Beast here...even Pellegrini hasn't managed to get Málaga out of the relegation zone, so, in hindsight, it wasn't his best decision. Besides, should Mourinho get fired, he'll always have the opportunity to join a top club, his reputation is very good (in terms of coaching quality, not personality), obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans