Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Which is why you were the one to flame him throughout the whole season :lol:

Quite a position to give advice to other people on such a thing.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He made a class up already ... look @ what he did with Preciedo after they beat us...

yeah that was classy, but he's done that before tbh.

but this part of his game & ATM it's totally game on Meta... like Tek used to say .. "blame the game not the playa "

no other manager talks like that about us. it's his "game" - not a general one that he's just part of - so we can blame him.

shockey80

It's pathetic, but I blame every other team in Europe for being complete shit forcing us to play Real Madrid 252352525 times more than I blame Mourinho.

Yes, it's the best rivalry in sports and everything, but it's better in small doses. This is getting tiring.
How often have both teams played outside of league matches in recent years? It cant think of any for a good number of years.

Its only one season where it could end up being 5 matches.

ricknattery

Which is why you were the one to flame him throughout the whole season :lol:

Quite a position to give advice to other people on such a thing.

guess you are talkin to me...
What I'm saying is i don't rationalize his complains. Just tae it as it is. I just acknowledge what he is, an ASS. Egomaniac personality. End of
I don't buy the mind games stories to justify his lack of manners, as other people do...

How often have both teams played outside of league matches in recent years? It cant think of any for a good number of years.

Its only one season where it could end up being 5 matches.

last time I remember was the semis in CL in 2002, when we lost...

gingerless

It's pathetic, but I blame every other team in Europe for being complete shit forcing us to play Real Madrid 252352525 times more than I blame Mourinho.

Yes, it's the best rivalry in sports and everything, but it's better in small doses. This is getting tiring.

aye... mourinho just needs to do his "thing" which is to try convince refs to not give cards to his dirty players

dalitis8

Banned
But it's cool when Spurs get them...

...anw, Mourinho shouldn't worry, we will kick his ass with 11 players anyhow.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep

Exactly...

Com'n people, its Jose FFS, I would be surprised if he didn't mention Barca in his post match interviews with all these Classicos coming up...

Last edited:

dalitis8

Banned
I don't wanna sound alarmist or anything, but we must first beat Shaktar before contemplating 4 more Clasicos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans